Merge Realms?

I understand that in WoW Classic there was no character transfer?
But it was 15 years ago, in 15 years the population has increased among new and old players around the world. I do not see that switching out of servers would create a problem ingame? But?

You have to understand that we who are at low pop realms are quite lonely and that it makes it much more difficult for us in the game. Finding groups, Onyxia, selling items on Action House and so on…

MY PROPOSAL, I hope you read this anyway at blizzard’s company, that you could merge realms? Merging four to three realms would only delight us who want to enjoy this incredible game with others. Take a ponder, a Dr. Pepper, and keep that record in mind. I have played since TBC, I still play today but do not so as I would quit playing because of an empty server. Zugg Zugg

I want to tell you that you are not the only one that wants this. The forums are filled with “empty server” topics. keep playing and maybe we’ll get a paid transfer as I don’t think merging servers is a viable option.

1 Like

The empty server isn’t necessarily empty.
The first weeks people were still concentrated in the same zones. That’s not the case anymore

Blizz has never merged servers in 15 years, I don’t see them starting now.
They will surely add FFA payed transfers at some point which will be the death of faction balance but hey Blizz doesn’t care about that, all they care about is $$$.
Your best bet is either rerolling or waiting for that IMO.

Aren’t the connected realms introduced in patch 5.4 basically the same thing?

To OP: How about no?

Yes cross realm was Blizzard’s way of avoiding server merging but if they do that here I’m sure a lot of players will unsub instantly. I know I would.

aren’t you supposed to play BFA with that avatar?

I don’t know what my forum avatar has to do with my gaming preferences.

your avatar says everything when you just say no without any reasons. also, we like to talk to Classic players here, not any other entity

People are not allowed to play two games anymore ? # better community ? # more friendly ?

BTW who is WE?

4 Likes

read my whole statement and then you can halfquote me. people just throw “no” for problems they don’t understand since they are not part of it

I haven’t logged on BfA since Classic release but whatever.

I don’t think the “empty” realms are actually empty. If they were to do realm merges they should do it like they did in 5.4 and not just smashing two realms together forcing name changes.

And you know that he has not three level 60 chars how ?

And who made you the spokes person

And also about the problem. I say no too. NO CHANGES

you made a mistake now deal with it

1 Like

you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about. they did merges in the past, they just don’t want to do it often. I won’t reply to your posts since you don’t know what you’re talking about and just throw characters into a post

Edit: you also don’t make any sense

okay and that’s what we say. we know FOR SURE that they are empty since we PLAY in them. we feel it. we don’t “think they’re empty”. we are sure that they are empty.

Aren’t most servers still at least MEDIUM at decent times? And medium contains more players than servers did back in 2005.

But yea, you feel it. Cool story bro.

You mean connected realms than ? They were not in classic

NO CHANGES

“JuSt ReRolL LoW PoP SeRvEr MaEjT”

forums 3 weeks ago, now they see why most people DID NOT wanna do that.

Can you provide any proof the emptiness?

“Medium indicates a healthy total population on a realm – well in excess of what we considered Full in a 2006”

Source: New Realm Population Label System

I know “Low” is not the same as “Medium” but if Medium means more people than on a Full realm in 2006 even Low realms could at least potentially have very healthy population.

I MEAN MERGED SERVERS… do your homework before you post anything.