Metamorphosis needs to be returned to Warlocks

Also, in D&D and Neverwinter nights 2, the warlock class can also turn into a demon. One of the most powerful spells is “Word of changing” that basically gives you meta:

nwn2.fandom. com/wiki/Word_of_Changing

You utter a powerful word that transforms you into a fearsome horned devil (cornugon) for 60 seconds per caster level.

• Changing into this form should disable spellcasting. But, only the quickcast shortcut key is disabled while transformed. Warlock invocations may still be accessed through the quickcast bar, but the bar must be turned on by the menu icons.
  • The Warlock cannot use combat feats such as [Knockdown], [Improved Knockdown], and [Whirlwind Attack]. Mode activated from the modal bar [Hide], [Power Attack], [Flurry of Blows], etc… are still available, but NOT if used from the quick-slot bars (can only be used from the modal bar).
  • The transformation also disables all worn items and equipment, making them inert and removing their effects on the wearer until the [Warlock] returns to normal form (c.f. - [Polymorph Self]. The regeneration granted by this form allows the warlock infinite healing, making it effective in modules with limited rest opportunities.
  • Note that the Warlock retains her mental stats while shifted into this form. However, all racial modifiers, abilities and penalties are disabled.
  • The Warlock is considered an Outsider while shifted, thus some spells will not work on her. Some enhancement spells must be cast before shifting (e.g.:[Enlarge Person]) and others from other party members (e.g.:[Jagged Tooth]).

So don’t give me that turning into a demon is a demon hunter thing only.

1 Like

Kanrethad begs to differ.

You know, the guy behind the green fire quest line, and arguably the strongest warlock on Azeroth atm.

2 Likes

Demon Hunter should just have been a tank spec given to warlocks.

1 Like

except that it is, also this isnt d&d or nwn so thats irrelevant

we have a infinite source of salty tears from sad little people like you to keep us going, so cheers :beers:

1 Like

I’m sure like 75% of demon hunters don’t even know that they’re using a “borrowed” spell warlocks used to have :laughing:

It’s not a counter argument it just represents my point of view.

Actually it’s used by your followers.

It’s part of WoW, whether you like it or not. Mobile access is a part of modern times. Or do you want blizzard to remove the app so you have to log in on your PC just to do missions?

Was not my intention, but if you insist at least use a code line if you can’t post the link
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Metamorphosis_(warlock_ability)

How to do code lines

The Ultimate Forum Guide (Codes, Trust Levels, FAQ)

Anyway Metamorphosis was a demon hunter ability in WC3. It became a warlock ability in WotLK. This is a joke by the devs referencing DH meta being the original one.

i’m sorry for whatever happened to your mental well being if you get enjoyment out of maining that 3 button class.

And ability obtained by draining the magic of a warlock.

see this is why its pointless to talk to people like you

enjoying the salt though :beer:

it’s getting cringe classic lvl10 poster, emoji-user, dh main. bb

Joke or not this game is main source “canon”. If there ARE warlocks transforming into demons and there WAS metamorphosis ability for playable warlock then it IS real. There is no point discussing fact~ you can discuss chances of Warlocks having the same or similar ability as DH.

well that was easy, but it always is

1-0 for me and my emojis :sunglasses:

We would totally be BFFs

yeah because warcraft lore isn’t copy pasted from d&d.

That’s a no from me dawg…

Because I feel Demonology fits more the “mastery of demons” train of thought than the “becoming a demon”.

Demonology is the study of demons after all.

1 Like

This is INSANE

I N S A N E

1 Like

If I could like your post more than once, I would. I miss this a lot. I do wanna see demonic leap come back though and have the meteorite glyph as a baseline effect. Even if it’s a minor mobility thing, the flavor of that was just too damn satisfying.

2long4me

:joy:

Cats in a nutshell

this post is such a mood

1 Like