Metamorphosis needs to be returned to Warlocks

And ability obtained by draining the magic of a warlock.

see this is why its pointless to talk to people like you

enjoying the salt though :beer:

it’s getting cringe classic lvl10 poster, emoji-user, dh main. bb

Joke or not this game is main source “canon”. If there ARE warlocks transforming into demons and there WAS metamorphosis ability for playable warlock then it IS real. There is no point discussing fact~ you can discuss chances of Warlocks having the same or similar ability as DH.

well that was easy, but it always is

1-0 for me and my emojis :sunglasses:

We would totally be BFFs

yeah because warcraft lore isn’t copy pasted from d&d.

That’s a no from me dawg…

Because I feel Demonology fits more the “mastery of demons” train of thought than the “becoming a demon”.

Demonology is the study of demons after all.

1 Like

This is INSANE

I N S A N E

1 Like

If I could like your post more than once, I would. I miss this a lot. I do wanna see demonic leap come back though and have the meteorite glyph as a baseline effect. Even if it’s a minor mobility thing, the flavor of that was just too damn satisfying.

2long4me

:joy:

Cats in a nutshell

this post is such a mood

1 Like

Why can’t it be both for you?
That last comment, I don’t understand why it eliminates the prospect of becoming a demon, which is what I assume you meant?

Do you play a warlock yourself by the way? I’m actually curious as to why there are people opposed to this. As we already established, demons aren’t exclusive to demonology. You wouldn’t lose the fantasy of mastering your demons by bringing back meta. What seems more in touch with demonology to you - Someone who dominates demons and commands them, or someone who does that + has the potential to become an even stronger demon than his minion?

It’s not even hypothetical, because we’ve had this iteration for 8 years as I also mentioned earlier.

No need to get defensive… And no I don’t play a Warlock beyond an alt I have.

I personally don’t feel it fits the Demonology Warlock and I never thought it did in the first place.
So, do I think Warlocks should get Meta back? No I don’t.
Would I ask for it to be removed if they did give it back? No I wouldn’t, because I don’t care much either way. I just don’t think it fits.

I just voiced my opinion on the matter.

I’m not, sorry for the misunderstanding. I’m trying to understand what your relationship to the spec is. Mainly because I can’t understand why some of you are seemingly so opposed to it. I think it’s important to bring up the history of the spec when talking about why it ought to be reimplemented. I do think people like to play the contrarian very often so when there’s nothing else to go off, I at least imagine having some history with the class adds some value to your opinion on the subject matter. To be clear, your opinion isn’t without value. I hear you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.