Method player tells the truth

True, its goes farm t3 to farm r13 gear. The logic of some players… nothing to say more.

Well sure but you can get R13 before T3 is out.

The seperation of pvp gear isn’t that bad, but wasn’t it most effective in TBC and Wrath? There was Arena, 1 extra BG added in BC. 2 added in Wrath, with a world pvp thing too I guess.

What im saying is there was an established seperation of PvP and PvE content. In vanilla, there are 3 battlegrounds.

Yes what am saying is players farm superior gear first just to farm a gear that is worse than they had.

The only reason to get r13 is for warrior set bonus and for other classes r12 is enough because it provides you with the 20 stamina buff from 2 set bonus

I wouldnt really agree, dunno about warriors but for hunter atleast it’s like 1k more hp compared to T2.

T3 is obviously quite insane.

Edit: im not aiming for a ranking or anything, the mount would be nice but I think id have more luck farming gold lol

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m not particularly interested in the opinion of someone from a guild that exploited the exp bug, claiming the game is too easy.

Also, nobody said the game was going to be hardmore, it’s Vanilla WoW. Of course it’s easier if you know more advanced tactics. Still, you definitely can’t say the game as a whole is easier. In Retail you get transported from quest hub to quest hub while talking heads tell you what to do. You’re constantly overpowered. In Classic you pull 3 mobs and die.

Retail is so good and Classic so bad that you’re all constantly bored enough and have a weird obsession to come to the Classic forums.

Bit weird, that.

Oh the irony.

No, they did not. They have said multiple times, they were not going for world first.

How come people aren’t flagging these topics for trolling? because that’s what it is.

too bad method didn’t managed to kill lfr boss before some guys from private server :rofl:

1 Like

That was the first thing I noticed as well, how cringe worthy that profile picture is, my God… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

imagine gatekeeping being proud of something LOL

Awww damn girl! That was a hell of a roast!

That was rather hypocritical of you to go full out judging me? Atleast let me post a picture so you’ve got something to work with!

Joking aside, the format of abbreviations was created way before you millennials could even clean your own backsides (some still cant XD) With the numerous amount of abbreviations, one cannot begin to fathom the correct extension of the one in question. Word of advice son, when you converse with someone drop the arrogant hero act… it doesn’t suit you and it’s just embarrassing haha.

I do appreciate that you think I was being polite… I wasn’t but thanks anyways haha. Your hero Derek would be so proud :wink:

Yep so young that I have all the wow anniversary celebration goodies ( from year 4th only missing year 12), all CE pet from Legion til Wotlk, i have even the tabars for the Olympics of 2008, but don’t worry started playing wow when I was In mine mother uterus.

Don’t forget of your milk and chromosomes for breakfast nephew :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

No. Method started getting World firsts since begining of MOP. What happened in Legion was that some people left Method and formed guild Serenity who was supposed to dethrone Method, but they lost one race and disbanded.

There are a lot of players here that came from pirate servers that don’t know difference between Method Esports organization and Method raiding guild on Tarren Mill. Mythic raiding guild is just one branch of Method organization. They have Method EU, Method NA, Method Black, Method Triforce, Method Reborn, Method Awakened. Some are MDI teams, some are arena teams. Then they have Counter Strike teams, Fortnite players, Hearthstone players, Overwatch, PUBG.

Now people that don’t understand difference between Method Esports organization and Method Tarren Mill raiding guild think that Method competed in world first race as a raiding guild. But they only had 5-6 players on Classic and they weren’t all even same faction. It was Method streaming platform that partnered with some streamers (like Esfand) and covered leveling and world first race while raising money for charity. Clue should have been that they were in Las Vegas (Method is EU raiding guild), but pirate servers players don’t understand that.

Tipsout streamer even clarified before Classic was released in his tweet

ht tps://twitter.com/TipsOutBaby/status/1164010202565230593

However people aren’t doing research as it doesn’t fit their wishes.

2 Likes

Funny how when Method tried for world first it was a big thing, but the second they lost world first, and second , even third and fourth. They got salty, and now trying too downplay the achievement of having 40 people leveling fast enough too be world first. They failed from the get-go, they did their streams just for fakes and show. not all of them was on same server even. So coming out AFTER the fact that THEY lost with “it’s just lfr difficulty” Oh man, what salty sad boys they truly are -_- Go back too retail, scrubs.

You mean “Method lied too everyone, faking that they where in world first race, when it all was just a ploy too milk money of viewers” I see.

They didn’t like to anyone. It was their ESPORTS organization that said they will COVER race.

ht tps://twitter.com/TipsOutBaby/status/1164010202565230593

I can understand if English isn’t your primary language, but try using translate or something to understand. Do you not understand that Method Tarren Mill are 20 man Mythic raiding guild and only 5 of their players played Classic casually? Method Tarren Mill guild is just one branch of Method organization. Same as Team Liquid has players in CS, League of Legends… So does Method have different branches. Method organization (their American branch) hosted event in Las Vegas where they invited streamers like Esfand, Tips out and more to cover leveling race and WF race. In process they raised money for charity and promoted release of Classic.

When METHOD sits on a stream, and everything that is said is “they are competing in the world first race” then that is lying. does not matter what was said before this event. the lies was said during the event.

When did anyone say they are competing in the world first race? That tweet i have shown u is from 1 week before classic was released. Also how can they compete for world first if they have only 5 players and they aren’t even same faction?