Why do people here feel so insecure?

It is just a contest to see which side is the MORE insecure. :smile:

1 Like

Because it’s the forums. The WoW forums (specifically EU because of many language barriers and misunderstandings) is very vocal, sometimes stupidly vocal about things that aren’t even an issue or are made out to be a bigger issue than they are, to the point where it’s not even worth reading.

Because the forum is full of stupid people, quite simple

2 Likes

I guess classic players are just 100% kind & never criticize anything and just loves everything & everyone, must be retail players that brings the ‘‘whining’’ for changes

3 Likes

Well it is definitely the most likely thing, according to occam’s razor

Don’t even start with that bs feigning ignorance, swear to god.

That enough or do you need more?

4 Likes

So because they want changes that makes them people who are trolls on the forums?
Some of these i can see but just because someone has a DIFFERENT OPINION to you does not make there opinion invalid.

You clearly do not want changes to classic that is fine but that does not make people who play the game and do want changes trolls or even BFA players.

You got to learn that you can have a differance of opinion and still like the same thing.

1 Like

Just ignore them, this provokes are just cata benched, they live of it to hide their lack of skill in both classic and bfa

Its the entirety of classic is a 24/7 bash fest on retail when okay I dont like BFA but I dont sit there in the circle jerk complaining about bfa i just play and enjoy classic.

Genuinely boggles my mind why others cant just do the same.

1 Like

They’re whining about the game and saying retail features should be implemented. I didn’t say they were trolls, I said they come here whining for changes to make the game more like retail.

This 15 year old game feels outdated and old. Wow yeah, what a shocking concept. Its not for that type of player, its for the players that wanted this style of game back, that’s the whole point of it.

That literally contradicts its self and doesn’t even make sense. If you liked the game then it wouldn’t need changes in the first place.

Retail is an ever ‘progressing’ game. Asking for changes for that makes sense because its helping evolve (or devolve) the experience for the players. I have no interest in retail, I can’t stand it so do you no what I do? I just simply don’t play it and I leave their forums alone.

‘Retail is so much better buuuut I wanna play this version I don’t like and force changes on those who enjoy it, essentially ruining their experience’.

Can you just not?

2 Likes

Boggles my mind that people that don’t like Classic can’t just leave it alone, not play it and allow us to enjoy it. Nor can I understand why they want to turn it into the game we grew to hate.

2 Likes

I see almost on a bi hourly rate a group of classic players begin to bash retail for absolutely no reason. If you like retail go play it and if you like classic go play it. This sh*tslinging is so childish and shows how pathetic the playerbase really is.

5 Likes

This can be applied to classic elitists using ‘‘Retailer’’ as a freaking insult aswell

And is way more accurate in my experience

It’s no different than people bashing wow on gw, eso, or whatever other mmorpg, and vice versa.
Just ignore it and let people bash.

The guy you where linking for:

That is why i have to assume you talk about them being trolls.

You can have a different opinion about the specifics of a thing and still like the thing Overall, Better easier to understand now?

Just because you do not like changes and another person does want changes does not make that person or you wrong or having to dislike the big picture.
You think it is a contradiction but that is because you are thinking very small picture instead of the overall big one.

Good for you that is literally all i would want, if you dislike it there is no point going to the thing you dislike to talk bad about it for no reason what so ever.

I don’t condone it but its used because retail players are asking for retail features to be put into Classic. The Classic fans, at least around here, seem to hate what retail has become and they just don’t want to see Classic become the same thing. It starts with just a few small QoL changes but soon becomes that exact same game as retail just with Classic content instead of BfA.

Unfortunately though, yes. Trying to defend things you’re passionate about brings out the worst in people. I don’t like it from either side of the fence.

At least we agree on something.

How about these posts?

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/classic-already-dead/79797

There was another one called Classic SUCKS but that appears to have been deleted.
its not about being insecure. It’s more about wondering why they come here and tell us that what we love to play is a steaming pile…in their eyes. And the only reason for that is provocation and the reason why people feel provoked? Is because they’re passionate about this Classic project

And when you then make topics about how Retail or BFA sucks in that general forum you are provoking other people to come here and talk crap about classic and the circle goes round and round.

The reason i made this topic (to be fair to you guys i am not often on the classic forums so i did not know about the topics being made here, though some of the links given does just look like people who have a different opinion about the game then you)
is because for literally months there has been pro classic people talking how bad bfa is and how good classic will be and now that it is out how good it is and how bad bfa is, when you see the basically same post being made over and over and over and over you get annoyed after some time especially when it has been disproven over and over and over and over again.

Just because you as a person do like or not like something does not make it good or bad, for the game.

But also for the people like you who supposedly like classic so much you knew the first month or 2 was going to be filled with people who would go back to retail or leave the game you should not be taking it so heavy that you feel the need to complain about how “bad” you think another game is to feel good, and if you did not know you kinda was a fool for thinking everyone who tried the game would stick with it.

I’ll put it to you like this. Personally, people can come here and say what they like - as long as they realise that for everyone there comes a breaking point, there are too many other posts that the forum mods have deleted so of course I cant link them here.

The people that skip over to the Gen Forums are as bad as the ones that come here - so I would hope that there are BFA players telling these people to bugger off too but similarly I’m hoping that someone is also saying play which ever game makes you happy as plenty do here.

There is a Jekyll to every Hyde and a Yin to every Yang - but the provocation from both camps is incredibly childish and due to one side provoking the other - meaning that both are equally to blame.
Once people are happy with whatever their choices might be then perhaps they’ll let others enjoy theirs - without name calling, points to prove and general dick measuring. Its possibly a forlorn hope but a hope nevertheless :slight_smile: