Method player tells the truth

Yea I’m dreaming, said by someone that is best accomplishment in game is ZG on 10/02/2010!!! OMEGALUL

you seriously are rich if you can waste 13 euro for jumping on orgrimmar roofs all time zolul

They did not have any achievements early game, smart pants :slight_smile:
But taking it on a personal level pretty much state your the same mental level as Method -> toxic and retarded :slight_smile:

Hey parkour the day they released wotlk prepatch you earned all credit of every past activities of your char before the day blizz released that patch

Pls find more excuses that you are funny parkour man :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why are you people even arguing with this 16 years old fanboy lol… Let it pass, he has to be in bed by 22:00 anyway:)

“Considering he is mine pt that picture don’t give him grace.”

Sorry bud but that doesn’t make any sense at all. You are saying he is yours or something? Thats pretty weird O_O

“Plus judging a person by a picture is so 2007 kek”

Oooof did I just hit a nerve? Hahaha…I think someone else takes these sad self deluded pictures :wink: looks at Gnàppy

You post pictures like that on the net then prepare to get criticism. If your that much of a narcissistic then you have no right to cry about people judging you lol.

Watch the mirrors now :wink:

As I said he it’s a pt (personal trainer) and he does also competions.

But looking at your attitude the only sports you do is judging people picture, maybe thats why you don’t know what pt means.

Maybe instead of trying to look politecwhen people call your BS you should go at least some running outside :wink::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

Method are just mad they got beat buy a bald gnome in the speed leveling and a pserver guild wiped the floor with over classic first raid kill .

1 Like

Is this your new god OP?

Lost world first, thats a LOL from me. Streamer band with poe players, irl stars and some other guys + 5 method players who enjoyed playing in party and you really thing that that was a serious race ?

Dont know why every classic fanboy rage out, with “dont like it play retail”.

Kinda funny and so lame excuse…

Also most guilds who took this seriously(race and raid), did nothing but exploit xyz stuff, which should be resulted in bans, but nothing happened.

Isn’t Method that guild that had to wait until Legion to get World Firsts and they only get them because the better players quit?

yep since legion that came out 7 years ago

https://www.wowprogress.com/rating.tier14

reMEMEber so its a meme? good, I thought he was serious :slight_smile:

Method boasted about getting world first, failed. And are now making posts like this, what a joke.

1 Like

pretty sure they were trying so hard for classic that 80% of the guild didnt even install it

True, its goes farm t3 to farm r13 gear. The logic of some players… nothing to say more.

Well sure but you can get R13 before T3 is out.

The seperation of pvp gear isn’t that bad, but wasn’t it most effective in TBC and Wrath? There was Arena, 1 extra BG added in BC. 2 added in Wrath, with a world pvp thing too I guess.

What im saying is there was an established seperation of PvP and PvE content. In vanilla, there are 3 battlegrounds.

Yes what am saying is players farm superior gear first just to farm a gear that is worse than they had.

The only reason to get r13 is for warrior set bonus and for other classes r12 is enough because it provides you with the 20 stamina buff from 2 set bonus

I wouldnt really agree, dunno about warriors but for hunter atleast it’s like 1k more hp compared to T2.

T3 is obviously quite insane.

Edit: im not aiming for a ranking or anything, the mount would be nice but I think id have more luck farming gold lol

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m not particularly interested in the opinion of someone from a guild that exploited the exp bug, claiming the game is too easy.

Also, nobody said the game was going to be hardmore, it’s Vanilla WoW. Of course it’s easier if you know more advanced tactics. Still, you definitely can’t say the game as a whole is easier. In Retail you get transported from quest hub to quest hub while talking heads tell you what to do. You’re constantly overpowered. In Classic you pull 3 mobs and die.