Method player tells the truth

Stop making stuff up, its getting quite pathetic.

Is Reg comparable to LFR in retail?

wooo another retail vs classic thread /debate haven’t seen one of those in less than 14 hours.

2 Likes

Thanks for the Facebook post we didn’t have enough of those.

Vanilla is boring in a similar way that it’s boring to stand in line with your friends for the rollercoaster at the amusement park.

1 Like

That analogy is close to genius, just add in the line has those tv’s playing parts of the lore / story of the ride to keep you entertained

in medio stat virtus

His Twitterpicture is him taking a Mirrorselfie. I guess he must be very smart.

5 Likes

I cant take anyone seriously when they’re making the trout pout duck-lip face. I guess if he is in Method then he’s a good player but has no sportsmanship. Everyone or mostly everyone has been supportive of their world firsts but this wee man seems to have an issue when other people do it and has trouble being happy for other people.

I wish him all the luck in the world with any real life endeavours because he’s going to need it…and possibly an attitude adjustment

Maltese! get the nationality correct.

Cheers for letting us know Derek! :rofl:

I see you’re not talking about your guys raid farming exp before the nerf :wink:

2 Likes

Close topic please, absolutely pointless :slight_smile:

Did anything really change, or am I really that much behind? :slight_smile:

I take screenshots of everything from how ugly I manage to create a char, to me killing a critter or me getting killed by a pig with attitude problems :disappointed:

I am also very proud of things I manage to do, even if it isn’t a world first or something near this.

But I am of course aware that this Twitter post isn’t about the screenshots themselves, but the fact that someone feel proud of doing something he consider easy or not worth mention.

So what changed?

Nothing, everyones attitude is the exact same.
Someone raises their head up, and others feel the need to take it down :wink:

Considering he is a pt that picture don’t give him grace.

Plus judging a person by a picture is so 2007 kek

Method is still boo boo that they didnt make it. The picture of this kid pretty much sums it up. They tried to find all sorts of excuses but in the end they just failed. They got owned by an amateur player.

Failing is ok and belongs to life. I think people would at least respect them a little bit if they had just stated that they failed there world first attempt. But no, find more excuses and cry a little bit more. Nobody is taking Method serious anymore …
Other then that, nobody really cares what they do anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He didn’t lost anything cos he don’t plays classic l. Only 5 people of method roster where at the event and only 1 still playin l, Roger, this shows the real interest of them to classic

Lol how many times we need to repeat that only 5 of them was playing at the event, and only 1 is still playing classic now.

But yea keep illuding that method has been “beaten.” but don’t pull to hard the rope as we say in mine country. That maybe they could come on classic for real

1 Like

All Method streams ‘Race to World First …’
Dream on m8 :slight_smile:

Heroic raids are easier than +10 so i’l have to disagree on that

that method guy is salty they completely failed their world first race in classic