Microsoft buys activision/blizzard

I don’t think they exclude the pc market but who knows. But some games just allow you to do both.

“In November of last year, Phil Spencer condemned Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick on an e-mail sent to staff, mentioning that his leadership team was “disturbed and deeply troubled by the horrific events and actions” at Activision Blizzard, further commenting that “this type of behavior has no place in our industry.”

They will interview both Bobby and Phil any moment, so we might get some info how and when merge will occur.

Wow!
So, MC as Bethesda and Activision Blizzard as well…

Finally!!
Wow will be on consoles and the outdated version being remaked into the existing competition of today’s market.

I dont know how to react, is it good or bad?

4 Likes

Asbolutely !! I have waited for some big oiler king to do this for YEAAARS!!!

it can only be better from now on how can it get any worse

omg i cant relax ! XD

My source is…
Literally everything everywhere

1 Like

It’s…complicated.

But I think it’s okay to be happy right now. There’s some immediate payoff from this, and there’s potential for a lot of good down the road as well. :drooling_face:

And then there’s all the doom & gloom and murky stuff, but that’s for another day. :crazy_face:

1 Like

On one hand it’s good, on the other… ESO

Time for a WoW+ subscription

Not hard to find :

1 Like

wdym RIP Rare? Sea of Thieves is good.

Sing Along! ( original is from The Office, Goodbye Toby )

{Verse}
It was early mornin’ yesterday
I was up before the dawn
And I really have enjoyed my stay
But Bobby must be movin’ on

{Chorus}
Goodbye Bobby
It’s been nice
Hope you find your
Paradise
Come tomorrow
Feel no pain
Feel no pain
Bobby
Bobby
Bobby
Bobby’s goin’ away
See ya
See ya, Bobby
See ya
Oh

{Outro}
Goodbye Bobby
Goodbye Bobby
Goodbye Bobby
Goodbye Bobby

5 Likes

I’m not sure whether it’s bad or good, so will be following the topic for some inside :laughing:

I’m pretty sure there will be a wow version for pc .They can’t chop their players like that , at least not at start .There are plenty of games which run both on consoles and pc , don’t see what the big fuss is about .
They already have console dev teams .
All they have to do is keep the pc one alive and running .

I was expecting the Extras version with Ricky Gervais and David Bowie, but yours is funny nonetheless

I am guessing that they will block additional bnet balance uploads, and remove token in near future in order to have “clean” players accounts for merge.
I might be wrong tho.

Awesome! Nazzikostas and Holeinka next!

The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions and completion of regulatory review and Activision Blizzard’s shareholder approval. The deal is expected to close in fiscal year 2023

So set your alarm clock for a year or so from now.

2 Likes

doesn’t matter now, he’s sucked the life out of the game and made his bundle, he will NOT be unhappy.

1 Like