Might of Stormwind Reverted on Era. And why it shouldn't be

There was a blue post. The one where they explained they were reverting it…

2 Likes

I don’t buy it.

2 Likes

#BringMoSBack

1 Like

I think you are bias towards Alliance and you don’t take a step back and see the hole picture.

Classic is a version of the game back in 2004 which differs A LOT from retail and how modern games are created and balanced. That’s what makes the game fun. You can’t do any changes to the game if you don’t see the bigger picture.

Horde is, or should be, balanced around being offsenive. They have threat issues due to that.

Alliance is, or should be, balanced around being defensive. They have 0 threat issues due to that.

Alliance is currently dominant in PvE when both factions is using Rend.

Horde and Alliance would be BALANCED in PvE if Alliance didn’t have Rend.

Kings itself basically equals the stats of a world buff…

WF Totem only apply if you have a shaman in the GROUP using it…and Feral druids have zero use of WF.

Kings has 0 drawbacks, Windfury makes you lose one item enchant on weapons, so 2% crit…

4 Likes

While you are 100% right in what you are saying, you are dealing here with people that have zero interest in the health of the game, community, or how the game develops down the line.

The fact of the matter is that, were there no Chronoboons, they would not be getting Rend. They say they have been getting it since time immemorial but this is simply not true, since the opportunity cost to try and get a 60 min buff without boons was simply non-existent.

Now, they can get rend because of boons, and they want MoS - Their arguments are purely emotional. There is no substance to it besides getting their way.

Oh an btw, the true Era sweatlords already have a whole infrastructure in place to get rend easily - So the argument some of them use as to how difficult it is to get (the ones that are parsing competitively) is also not true.

Still, I enjoy your posts a lot since you are spitting facts. But they do not want facts, sadly.

4 Likes

i had guildies raidlogging rend on Classic launch in 2019, so this isn’t true. The boons let us play the game while we have collected the world buffs.

1 Like

Yeah ppl were getting it ever since 2019… the diff is just that u would be logged until pop was close, and due to the high density of players, pops usually came on cd

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.