<Ministry of Silly Wipes> Social, Casual Raiding and M+ Guild! || Weekend Raiding, 4/9HC

Who are we?
Ministry of Silly wipes is an Alliance, casual raiding guild, founded in June 2021, and based on the Bloodscalp/Emeriss/Agamaggan/Twilight’s Hammer group of connected realms. Horde now welcome as of patch 10.1!

We are a social guild, who enjoy chatting and bit of banter whilst we play together.
Full of helpful, friendly players of all skill levels! We believe in helping one another to improve and progress through content together.

We have our own Discord, which is active throughout the day whilst people are at work, which serves as a gaming community also, for those who want people to play other games with as well; such as FF XIV, D&D, League of Legends, etc!

We aim to try and hit Ahead of the Curve for each raid tier. For mythic+ we’ve many members who enjoy at least pushing for the mount, with others who like to stretch their score as high as they can.

What can we offer you?

• A stable, welcoming community of players who will be willing to lend you a hand with whatever you need help with!

• An understanding that real life comes first! We get that everyone has their own real-life commitments, and can’t be online at every hour of the day. We will work around trying to include everyone in events as much as we can.

• A focus on fun! Whilst we would like to raid and push higher content when we can, the most important thing is that we want to have fun and enjoy playing the game together as a guild! We try and schedule a variety of fun activities here and there!

• An active Discord, with members that play various other games together too, and community events set periodically (quizzes, watch parties, charity events).

What we would like from you

• We ask that you are 18+ to join us.

• Respect for your fellow guild mates; we have people of various ages, backgrounds, nationalities, etc.

• Although we have members from all over Europe, we ask that you have at least a good understanding of English.

• Communication! If you’re struggling with something, or have issues in-game, we can only help you if you come to us and ask. I’m afraid we aren’t psychic =)

• If you sign up for an event, please make sure you attend; and if you cannot, then all we ask is that you let us know beforehand.

• Empathy, and understanding! We all make mistakes. Constructive criticism is fine and encouraged, just remember there is a human on the other side of the screen! Not everyone learns at the same rate; and as a Casual raiding guild, not everyone has the same amount of time to commit to the game. Sometimes we will struggle; but we pull each other up together!

• Willingness to help others, but without being toxic about it! Remember to ask that someone wants help first; don’t just bombard them and expect them to play in the exact same way as you do!

• Positive attitude! And a willingness to learn and accept help if needed! (Heroic Raiding specificially will need you to take some initiative to want to make improvements if you’re struggling. We’re happy to help if you ask us =) )

• Play what you enjoy; not what you think we “need!”

• Toxic, elitist players need not apply.

• Bonus Points; be able to respond to “Where are you?” correctly!

Raiding
Raid days are;

• Saturdays 20:00 - 22:00 ST
  • Sundays 20:00 - 22:00

Alt runs;

• Tuesdays: 20:0 - 22:00 ST

Current Progress
9/9 N
4/9 HC

Contact info
If you have any questions, or are interested in joining us, please feel free to add me!
bnet: Westie#2496
Discord; xWestie

Feel free to join our discord server, also! discord.gg/donaeisrequiem

1 Like

still accepting new players

Hey

Your guild sounds like just what I’m looking for!

I’m a Ret Paladin that’s just recently returned to the game,.
I’ve hit level 70 and currently preparing for 10.1 to start raiding again.

I’ll add you on bnet when I next get the chance, but if you read this before I do mine is kelsair#2810

1 Like

Progress updated. 8/8HC!

We’re opening up Heroic reclears for new members again now, as long as you bring 380 ilvl, gems, enchants, and some willingness to learn! =)

Still recruiting, open to all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Recruitment still open!

Still recruiting!

1 Like

Still welcoming new members!

Currently recruiting for 10.1

1 Like

All players welcome!

Hi there,

Don’t suppose your looking for any raid tanks by any chance just properly got back into wow again and looking to delve into raiding once more

Sadly not, we have our tanks set already I’m afraid =(

hey are you looking for dps or healers. I used to be in the guild last exp and i stopped playing wow as i didnt have time with my son. I looking to return to raiding for this patch.

1 Like

Still welcoming new members

Currently looking for a dk, mage or shaman preferably :slight_smile:

Recruitment still open =)

Updating for progress now 4/9 HC :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still recruiting ^^

Still recruiting bring dank memes the meme tank needs refilling

1 Like

Still accepting new members ^^