Min/maxing vs consume free raiding

Have you ever wondered how raiding would be without consumes and taking “steroids aka consumables” to clear content?

I mean we hear alot of people saying that Classic is nerfed. But have we considered that in Vanilla people didnt take steroids on a massive scale to clear raiddungeons (atleast not like today) ?

I think that it would be a great idea to let guilds start to do consumable free challenges when clearing content.

What are your thoughts?

It’s easily done, by wiping on Vael due to somebody standing in raid with bomb XD.

Classic wasn’t really nerfed, it was just easy to begin with.
Everyone just does min-maxing in classic, so it’s completely different to how raiders were back then.

1 Like

classic wasn’t nerfed, lol

1 Like

I mean… Considering we had the updated gear and talents from the start this time around.
Yes, it was.
Not to say it was ever hard, it wasn’t. People, including myself, were just terrible 15 years ago.
If you were REALLY GOOD 15 years ago, you’re probably around average now, if not slightly below.
Ontop of that like OP said, we are indeed popping way more consumables for pretty EZ content now.

and stuff was just objectively nerfed in the actual normal use of the word…

Ye its way most of my guild been doing it from start of classic. For this piss easy content its just waste of time :smiley:

I honestly think raiding will be harder even with the info we have regarding talents/rotations and perfect raid composition of different classes.

I mean coming to a raid with 10 consumables is like going for a bench record juiced to the max with dbol or something or having “success” with women only when alcohol is involved.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.