Missing a whole days honor

I did not receive last Mondays honor. When I look at the character honor tab I am missing all the kills and honor from Monday. I had 99 honorable solo kills. I barely ranked up this week because of missing that full days honor and I would like them to be added to my character as I worked hard for them. The kills and honor did not update from Monday to Tuesday and on Tuesday I still saw kills from both days compiled into one, but now on Wednesdays reset only the kills from Tuesday are registered, and Mondays kills are lost somewhere.

1 Like

The character in question was this Priest on Noggenfogger server, Classic Wow

Same here. I noticed that my honor last week did not calculated correctly. On last Monday (9.12.2019) I played whole day and farmed around 17k honor, but when Tuesday came, honor did not reset, and today on Wednesday I got only Tuesday’s honor. Thanks to that bug I was not able to hit rank 7 this week (I’m like 1% off) and its pretty annoying. I pretty much lost like 8 hours of farm i did on Monday. I would appreciate it if you could give me back my lost 17k honor and rank 7 that I deserve so I can buy PvP gear. Thank you.

Yep exact same for me, Monday 09.12.2019 - I did just over 25k honour and none of it updated by Wednesday, I have been leading RP on Alliance Gandling, highest rank and now due to this so many have overtaken me when the lead should still be there - please rectify this blizzard, this is really unacceptable honestly.

I have the same issue with the others above; an entire day’s worth just missing.

I have lost atleast 20k honour this week because no update monday, pushing me out of BR2 and losing my rp to go with it. not impressed, i know its affected alot of players and their ranking schedules as well as mine.

Same problem with me, lost around 18k HOnor and lots of RP cus of that.

Hey everyone, thank you so much for reporting this to us.

Per our official response to this last night, we identified a process bug that caused a window of time where Honor appeared to go uncounted. I’m happy to report this was resolved, and if you’re still not seeing the right numbers I recommend a full game client restart and logging back into the affected character(s).

If you’d like to discuss this further I’d recommend using the above link to the WoW Classic General Discussion forums to do so.