Monday's Honor?

We NEED that ranking points before next Wednesday or its not going to be important at all. Please add them already like you said you will do in a bluepost, Blizzard.

2 Likes

Ya, we need those points before weekly reset so i can get pass rank7, got rare stuff and be ok with it. Cuz next week after reset ill prob go down by like half rank because everyone will be on 600K-1M honor points from AV farm.

I’m in exact same spot dude. Stuck at rank 6 with 99 % thanks to that garbage.

Has people gotten an update? im still missing all the honor from monday, not missing any kills though.

wtb missing honor/RP before wednesday

that´s a joke. nobody got any honor/rp/ rank update and i asked like 100 people.

3 Likes

im still not updated, monday honor missing…and what they mean as full game client restart?

1 Like

And still no update.

1 Like

No honor yet. Any eta for fix?

1 Like

Im still missing mondays honor

1 Like

Are you doing anything about it blizzard? Its not fixed and its a big deal. How do i know i can keep ranking if this always happens

6 Likes

Still missing my Honor from Monday :slight_smile:

still missing my honor. any update from a community manager ?

1 Like

Still no honor, the response from blizzard. The lack off is astounding…

Still missing

I hope they underatand it has to be fixed this week, it wont matter next week.

my honor from Monday is still missing 100hks about 8k

Was this fixed for anyone, mine is still missing?

Nothing is fixed, and let’s face it, nothing is gonna be
Half of the week is already gone and nothing has changed so far
Truth is, they are probably unable to fix this properly (keep in mind that its giving us monday’s honor AND correct tuesday’s one that also got impacted by the bug since we sometimes got DR honor where we should had 100%) but they just can’t admit it
They just jebaited us by saying “we find the bug and we gonna correct things” but they are just turtling till next week where giving us our missing honor is gonna be irrelevant or they ll pretend they compensated somehow you won’t even be able to check it out anyway
That’s so pathetic and actually really disrespectful

6 Likes

Lets wait until Tuesday to see. If they dont change something until then , then rip mondays farm.