Missing Forum Characters

Me puny and other people can borrow you some chars!!

On topic missing chars seems like a bug - it will resolve soon.

1 Like

Hope it does, because still none of my missing char on forum returned, in game I can play with them. Yet to post with and they were my favorite and higher trust level nothing returned !

I have the same problem. I can’t change character on the PC and i can’t even select one on my phone.
I get to the character pane, i click a character but nothing happens.

yeah hes being very cryptic with his names too. having it all backwards and such. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wanted to reply in another thread on my highest undead, but she’s no where to be found on forum.
Yet a lower undead I haven’t leveled into much still shows up.
Gave me a bit of a turn.
And the rp realms aren’t being merged (hordies on rp, ally on normal realms) so it shouldn’t be that.

Could be something to do with this .

2 Likes

Have an ongoing problem for a month or two, with the US forum just flashing on and off…can’t read it.

1 Like

Out of 30 chars i am down to 3 :sob:

Atleast we got some left. Some people actually have an empty list. They might not even be able to post after a relog.

5 Likes

:open_mouth:… Welp, think I am not going to risk changing or checking anything, until Blizz finish their Forum Maintenance… most of the time I just post on this Floof and my Alliance main, Cathbadh anyway…the other Alts are occasionally used for appropriate flavour, depending on thread topic.

1 Like

I did that and i regret it .

1 Like

Reality and illusion meld into one…are we certain any of this is real?

It might take a while until we get the characters back. The post below from the US forum advises to wait for the next reset.

2 Likes

I thank you for a usefull answer and have a good day, when you will wake up, take your time sleep is precious.-Rain

F

For the US the problems seems to persist after the forum maintenance, so it is likely we’ll have to wait for the weekly reset and see if that helps.

2 Likes

I notice this problem as well. I can’t even see all my characters in armory only a few shows up and i know how to spell them. I have all my WoW characters wrote down on paper. I hope this will be fixed after maintenance.

I see only 9 out of 40-something Retail characters, and no Classic characters.

Filter doesn’t add any more.

I see 9 characters for retail from around 30, but I do see 3 Classic characters.

Same with filter, nothing added.

Surely there’s something going on.
Not related but just now Tarren Mill was shut down; clearly Blizzard has problems with forums as well.