Missing Guild Page and Guild Herald pets

In the summer of 2021, after the next patch, the non-combat pets Guild Page and Guild Herald disappeared. They were acquired by the main character (Нимуэ-Gordunni). I did not leave the guild, I did not delete the pets. They were upgraded to rare quality, had their own names (still in the armory, one of them has a name and rare quality) and was constantly used to sell garbage in dungeons.

Of course, the cache was cleared, addons were removed, settings and filters were checked.

Support request gave the following:
• I’m stupid and just bought them on another character, so they are not available for the druid, goodbye
• after another request, they nevertheless admitted that there is a problem, but they cannot help
• a bug report was submitted, but nothing has changed since then

But to date (six months have passed), my druid does not have these pets. On the one hand, nothing prevents you from buying them again from the guild merchant. But, firstly, stones were spent on their improvement. Secondly, the very idea that any pet/mount/transmog can disappear like this, but is already rarer or inaccessible at the moment, and support will say: “You didn’t have it, lol!” Makes me a little sadder .

I created a topic on the Russian-language forum

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/ru/wow/t/пропали-питомцы/205005

but she did not find much response. I can’t even figure out how common this problem is, if anyone else has it?

How do I get justice and get my pets back? I’m already desperate :sob:

2 Likes

This is an old, old problem that Blizzard haven’t fixed.Or, from one post, maybe they’re confused about whather it is A Problem, or Working As Intended ™

But if you lost yours on your original character without changing guilds, that can’t possibly be Intended ™

See also

https://www.warcraftpets.com/community/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4924

3 Likes

Oh thanks a lot for the info!
At least now I know that this problem exists not only for me. I hope Blizzard fixes this one day. :pensive:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.