Missing starting quest for Stormheim (Boosted character) + quest for Unlocking hidden Artifact Weapon skin in Stormheim

Missing starting quest for Stormheim (Legion) and missing quest for Unlocking hidden Artifact Weapon skin in Stormheim on boosted 110 (Now already 120) Character

Hello, i wanted to start my questline for Stormheim (Legion), but i cant choose Stormheim on my Scouting map, Quests with “!” mark are not there. Actually i cant choose any Legion Location to start with.
I need it to unlock Hidden Artifact skin for Outlaw Rogue.
I have all required items for it. Left+ Right Binding of the Windlord + 10x Infernal Brimstone.

I tried to relog, quit the game, delete cache, i tried to find NPC that give next quest for scenario…nothing worked and there are no available quests in Stormheim on World map.

There is problem with Drakes that give Skin quest (Vethir + Thrymjaris) too.
Vethir is not available to interact, i cant choose any dialog. And the second Drake Thrymjaris is not even on his location. i tried to fly there with flying mount

Also, i have read all blue posts and others players saying, that i should look for Nathanos Blightcaller on the Violet Citadel. Unfortunately, he is not there and neither is the portal for the ship.

Is there something, that i am mising? Some scenario i didnt do?
I already tried everything, but i cant solve this problem.

Some help or answer to solve this problem would be much appreciated

I tried to do in-game ticket, i had to rewrite this whole thing again, because copy/paste is not working in new ticket, which i dont understand.
When i pressed Submit = ERROR + message was deleted, so i have to type all over again!!!

Thank you

Locked as a duplicate thread.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!