Missing Starting quest for Stormheim + Hidden Artifact skin (Legion)

Missing Starting quest for Stormheim(Legion) location on boosted 110 character.

Hello, i wanted to start my questline for Stormheim, but i dont know how.
I need it to unlock Hidden Artifact skin for my Outlaw Rogue.
I have all required items to start the quest - Left + Right Bindings of the Windlord + 10x Infernal Brimstone

Problem is, that i cant do starting Quest for Stormheim to complete Scenario/Starting Storylone through Legion Scouting map. When i open it, i cant choose any location, Quests are not there.
I tried to relog, quit the game, delete cache, try to find NPC for quest after first quest. Nothing…

And Drakes (Vethir + Thrymjaris in Stormheim), that supposed to give Quest dont give me dialog (Vethir) and the second Drake Thrymjaris is not even there - on his location. I tried to fly there with flying mount

Also, i’ve read all blue posts and other player’s saying that i should look for Nathanos Blightcaller on the Violet Citadel. Unfortunately he is not there, and neither is the portal for the ship where we salute the rangers.

Is there something i am missing? some sort of Legion “starting” Quest, where i can pick zone after unlocking Legion?

Thank you for help :slight_smile:

You must be in outlaw spec and wield artifact weapons for outlaw in order to have dialogue visible.

Did you read the whole post?

You only mentioned that you have both bindings and infernal brimstone but whatever, when did you boost your character? because

Boosted characters can obtain an artifact weapon and unlock their Class Order Hall by accepting the quest offered to them upon arriving in Dalaran.
Note: Other quests will open up 24 hours after boosting your character, regardless of your progress through the opening quest line.

I already have the legendaries. Actually for very long time. Character was boosted 3-4 weaks ago.

I dont need to gain legendaries. I want obtain the hidden outlaw skin, which requires (as mentioned in youtube videos and posts in forum) some story progress in Stormheim, which i cant do, because i dont see Stormheim starting quest

I tried switch to legendaries, but it makes no difference.
Same problem, no dialog, no Stormheim quest, no artifact quest from Dragons

Hey there Lexorr!

If you can’t start the quest from your Order Hall but still haven’t completed the intro scenario, it’s possible you abandoned the chain somewhere in-between.

Try meeting Nathanos in the Violet Citadel or Sylvanas in Bladefist Bay. Those are the locations of the in-between quests.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.