Missing Twitch Drop - D.I.S.C.O Toy

I claimed my Twitch drop for the D.I.S.C.O Toy 4 days ago on the Twitch inventory and have not received it in game. I have checked toy menu, mailbox, gift notifications and inventory.

My Twitch and Battlenet accounts are linked.
I have received previous twitch drops.
The item has been claimed in the Twitch inventory 4 days ago.

1 Like

My last Twitch drop got delayed beyond the expected time duration but arrived at the end.

Still havenā€™t received my D.I.S.C.O either - checked all mails on my accounts and no drop. Claimed it 5 days ago

I donā€™t know about the Disco toy as I havenā€™t claimed that one, but previous drops havenā€™t arrived in the mail but are ingame in the appropriate tab of your collections tab, in this case the toy tab.

Yup, still waiting on this one and the previous toy took longer than the others to show up. Iā€™m just impatiently waiting.

I just checked and I got mine after a day or so.

Still missing. Was claimed a week ago now. Iā€™m not impatient to get it or anything, I just know that lots of people didnā€™t get previous drops because they left it too long to be investigated.

D.I.S.C.O. Toy claimed on twitch 7 days ago and still nothing recieved ingame, got all previous drops without problems. Ok got it, found it via search in toys with ā€œD.I.S.C.Oā€

Hey all,

Thank you for the thread! This issue is currently being investigated.

As always, please make sure that:

• You have attached your Twitch account, from the Battle.net website (and not the other way around). If you havenā€™t done so, you should have up to 7 days to do so after claiming a reward.
  • You have claimed the Drop on Twitchā€™s side.
  • You have waited 48 hours after claiming the Drop: it is not uncommon for Drops to be delivered after a day or two depending on the number of claims happening at the time.

You can post the following information if the issue persists (players who already posted here do not need to respond):

• Verify and confirm that your Twitch account is linked on your Battle.net account management page
  • Verify and confirm that you have claimed the Drop on Twitch
  • Confirm that you have waited 48 hours

Please use this thread as soon as possible. If the event is over, we cannot guarantee that the developers will have the ability to verify if you were eligible.

If you havenā€™t receive the Drop on Twitch (i.e. thereā€™s nothing to claim in your inventory), you can also find more information:

Finally, please note that Game masters cannot grant Twitch Drops via tickets. Our developers are however investigating the issue, and should be fixing broken claims / rewards on their end.

1 Like

Thank you, just claimed the bear and that came through straight away, so it confirmed that everything was connected correctly.

Just have to wait now

What bear?

Thereā€™s a Prime reward, which is a bear mount.

Ok thanks, is that retail only?

Edit: Just searched and it is retail only.

Oh Amazon have the Blacklist, Iā€™ve been trying to find that on streaming for a long time.

Got same problem with the toy. Finished the 100% and claimed it, now 9 days ago and it hasent showen up, where all other drops showed up pretty fast.

Twitch is linked with battlenet and battlenet is linked with twitch, havent changed them since feldrake and checked prio to starting the 100% if they still where linked.

Getting abit meh if ill have to make another twitch account to link with my battlenet everytime this is gonna happen.

Mine came through today, thank you.

12 days since claimed on twitch now :frowning:

No toy still.

Hello,

I have claimed the toy,
I have waited more than 48 hours,
I am linked,
I tried relinking, the bar doesnt start again so no way to try it again after relinking

No toy
(same as Cenarion Hatchling but there i could assume i didnt get it because i already had the pet)

I can confirm my Twitch account is linked to my Battle.net account.
Also that its claimed on Twitch.
And it has been longer then 48 hours (5 days ago according drop)

Thanks all for the new reports.

Our developers made a first wave of account fixes around Friday. More fixes should come soon.

Still no D.I.S.C.O. Waited 10 days now. Have had other drops without problem . Have checked everything and it should work fine. Upset. Always wanted the D.I.S.C.O toy!!!