Mists of Pandaria lost near 4 million subscribers

Alt-posting, as in posting in the same thread on multiple characters to try to make it seem like your opinions are more valid or more people think them than you did. In case your little elf brain was confused, Izzy. Something he’s done a lot in previous threads.

No i ain’t confused. But i find it ironic you point that out on them, when your literally doing the almost same thing. Besides not jumping on different characters, but still posting on a low level.

Then you’re confused on the first place on what the term means, I educated you. Feel free to stay ignorant, if you prefer.

Okey dokey, vulp.

Cute, laugh all you want. It being optional does not prevent one from doing it or getting the cloak.

You go and compare the difference between optional and mandatory and then come back. Since you claimed to have played all expansions and patches, im sure you can remember going into WoD and leveling. Now think about doing that without using the garrison at all. Or legion without using the class order hall once.

Just ignore him/her. He/she is seething and can’t bring any argument besides personal grudges and affairs.

These people are obsessed with me and my one alt I posted frequently with aswell, meanwhile he’s posting on a level 20 alt, and by the amount of mounts he/she owns I doubt he played MoP as much as he’s blindly defending it now.

2 Likes

He doesn’t really know, he’s just super nostalgic because 2011(cata) Is when he started playing the game.

He also doesn’t know how to check the box in game under interface > display for char only achievements and doesn’t know how to track peoples achievements otherwise because he’s too dumb to detect forum posting chars and mains.

Sure.
You could not kill a world boss that dropped 100% warforged gear.
Guilds would not recruit you as easily.
The cloak’s item level and gem slot was useful for PvP aswell.
Hell, the cloaks were insane in PvE. I still wear mind in timewalk and it makes up 30 to 60% of my damage sometimes.

Valor points being a currency earned in dungeons but only unlockable after exalted reputation pissed off a lot of players aswell at the time.

1 Like

Yeah i am, i already cba anymore in the other thread where they kept wanting to prove their points was superior to mine. They remind of so much other posters on here they i just tired of trying to explain things after 3 responses from them that didn’t get my points.

I just really can’t stand some people on here when it comes to how hugely stubborn they can be when it comes to proving their opinions.

1 Like

I don’t remember having to engage with Garrison THAT MUCH while leveling, except at the start, then you could leave it to rot.

But i mean, if you wanted to do endgame content, Back is not optional lol. I mean unless you wanted to be carried, but that is not doing content.

You’re the one being disproven and stubbornly trying to state that which makes it all the more hilarious.

Not surprised though, given you started playing in 2020.

2007 actually, old account i deleted. This one 2019.

But w/e. Next time before you open your mouth maybe ask instead of assuming based on data.

You’re the only one in here picking fights, not replying to the topic first hand. (You brought up one argument, then immediatly started bickering about previous threads).

Lame.

2 Likes

and yet, you liked this post Mists of Pandaria lost near 4 million subscribers - #32 by Asjon-stormscale that did the same thing. You two hypocrites deserve each other.

and nah that’s your main account, I checked the sources for the IP logs.

Don’t open this wound pls

Nah you are by making these threads and entering threads consistently to start fights and harass people for their char race. :3

You’re also the one that cries about ‘spam threads’ and people ‘necroing old posts’ while you’re doing so with this very thread itself. So yeah, hypocrite.

You literally made this thread to pick fights, look at the title.

Out of curiosity, you didn’t happen to play EQ under the name Furor did you?

Where did I do that in this thread?

You are so upset. So upset that MoP wasn’t the good expansion it was believed to be.

1 Like

But you did have to engage with the garrison to level in WoD. There was no way around it to play the expansion doing the content. Making garrisons mandatory.

MoP you could play the expansion and do the content without getting the cloak or taking your time getting it. Making it optional.

See the difference?

Right there you idjit. You also don’t even take your own advice, instead you prove yourself to be hypocritical and your statements false consistently.