Mists of Pandaria lost near 4 million subscribers

Neither of those were nearly as bad as anything that came after, now were they?

I’d remind you this isn’t even the first time you’ve argued about this topic but even then everyone disagreed with you Where all men cry - #9 by Rektem-stormscale

Funny that you mention it, those where all optional. I never wear Rose tinted glasses, i prefer amber.

It depens from which perspective you look it from.
I am pretty “chill” regarding the story, i am not as outraged about it even now, of legion i ejoyed class halls, class feelings, artifacts, mage towers, raiding was cool (as usual), Karazhan which was the best megadungeon EVER imo.

But gameplay perspective it was a dumpster.

• M+ : One of the worst addition community wise for the game. Yeah it “saved” the game blah blah blah, yet is the worst breeder of rushy and toxic mentality to ever be introduced into the game. CM were not even close to M+ level of toxic. I enjoyed them at first but now i wish they never introduced them.

• Legendaries: Literally worse than now. At least now you can pay gold and get the legendary you want. In Legion i saw people ragequit over (Pre - Buff) Sephuz + Root of Shalrassil + Prydaz (?). Imagine wanting a good DPS leggo and getting the self healing mail legs. Fixed in the last patch, it’s unforgivable. I was lucky, i got the Head + Ring pretty early as a balance. But i did pity those that did not.

• I literally froze when they announced their crappy uncapped artifact. I was finally done with the grind, just to hear “hey we are putting this endless trait”, screw them tbh.

• The Vindicaar system was another dogpoop simming crapfiesta, annoying that added another layer of complexity just for the sake of making relics more annoying, cause why not. Is not like they were not annoying already.

So i mean yeah Legion injected some good into the game, but for me is far from being the godly expansion people claim it is. Personally speaking ofc

• PS: Also you know what freaking tilt me? That they added a lot of AWESOME spells in legion, that felt good to press, and they deleted it the next expansion.
    Like any Monk here that miss SMASHING that “STRIKE OF THE WINDLORD”? I swear it was the best button i have ever pressed in this game.
1 Like

Lmao they really weren’t unless you were really casual.

OH NO I WENT AGAINST THE FORUM CIRCLE QUO. OH NOES.
Dude and they had a whopping 6 likes? Whoa, crazy buddy.

Can you refute my points and argument in the OP though? Ah no, you can’t.

Its nice that people are so focused on me, I wonder where did you pull that one up so quick?

2 Likes

Yeah compared to your 0-1 including your alt-posting lol.

I did actually, as I said the only thing I (personally) felt was that Cata PvP was better in some ways.

Rest I refuted, as has the general community.

Plus, you were the one that stated stuff like “No it is why people have issues with communities like furries. No one hates them. But they are easily marketable.” But then you make all kinds of mentions and direct hate towards anything you deem as ‘furry’.

‘‘alt-posting’’

Says the one posting on a level 20.

1 Like

Alt-posting, as in posting in the same thread on multiple characters to try to make it seem like your opinions are more valid or more people think them than you did. In case your little elf brain was confused, Izzy. Something he’s done a lot in previous threads.

No i ain’t confused. But i find it ironic you point that out on them, when your literally doing the almost same thing. Besides not jumping on different characters, but still posting on a low level.

Then you’re confused on the first place on what the term means, I educated you. Feel free to stay ignorant, if you prefer.

Okey dokey, vulp.

Cute, laugh all you want. It being optional does not prevent one from doing it or getting the cloak.

You go and compare the difference between optional and mandatory and then come back. Since you claimed to have played all expansions and patches, im sure you can remember going into WoD and leveling. Now think about doing that without using the garrison at all. Or legion without using the class order hall once.

Just ignore him/her. He/she is seething and can’t bring any argument besides personal grudges and affairs.

These people are obsessed with me and my one alt I posted frequently with aswell, meanwhile he’s posting on a level 20 alt, and by the amount of mounts he/she owns I doubt he played MoP as much as he’s blindly defending it now.

2 Likes

He doesn’t really know, he’s just super nostalgic because 2011(cata) Is when he started playing the game.

He also doesn’t know how to check the box in game under interface > display for char only achievements and doesn’t know how to track peoples achievements otherwise because he’s too dumb to detect forum posting chars and mains.

Sure.
You could not kill a world boss that dropped 100% warforged gear.
Guilds would not recruit you as easily.
The cloak’s item level and gem slot was useful for PvP aswell.
Hell, the cloaks were insane in PvE. I still wear mind in timewalk and it makes up 30 to 60% of my damage sometimes.

Valor points being a currency earned in dungeons but only unlockable after exalted reputation pissed off a lot of players aswell at the time.

1 Like

Yeah i am, i already cba anymore in the other thread where they kept wanting to prove their points was superior to mine. They remind of so much other posters on here they i just tired of trying to explain things after 3 responses from them that didn’t get my points.

I just really can’t stand some people on here when it comes to how hugely stubborn they can be when it comes to proving their opinions.

1 Like

I don’t remember having to engage with Garrison THAT MUCH while leveling, except at the start, then you could leave it to rot.

But i mean, if you wanted to do endgame content, Back is not optional lol. I mean unless you wanted to be carried, but that is not doing content.

You’re the one being disproven and stubbornly trying to state that which makes it all the more hilarious.

Not surprised though, given you started playing in 2020.

2007 actually, old account i deleted. This one 2019.

But w/e. Next time before you open your mouth maybe ask instead of assuming based on data.

You’re the only one in here picking fights, not replying to the topic first hand. (You brought up one argument, then immediatly started bickering about previous threads).

Lame.

2 Likes

and yet, you liked this post Mists of Pandaria lost near 4 million subscribers - #32 by Asjon-stormscale that did the same thing. You two hypocrites deserve each other.

and nah that’s your main account, I checked the sources for the IP logs.