Mistweaver & Prot Pala LF Guild with active Mythic + Community

As the title suggests we are returning players who are looking to find a guild with an active Mythic + community.

Due to a lack of ability to commit 100% to radis each week, along with a more casual attitude overall to the game we would like to find a guild that we can run lots of keys with, we will be available for occasional raids if the opportunity arises however M+ is our primary focus.

Both have full HC raid progression with some mythic. Friendly players looking to have a laugh whilst clearing some challenging content, please whisper me ingame if you think we’d fit in with your guild! If you can’t reach me just a leave a comment here please i’ll whisper you when i’m online.

Hiya mate. Just come across your post… Im looking for people… Me and my brothers are hoping to find a steady group to start pushing keys… 1 of my brothers works shifts so raids are a pain for him too… I’ll attach the main raid recruit link mainly so you have my details if you fancy chatting some more about this… Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:
Mithra - Recruitment

Hello, thanks for replying to my thread :slight_smile: I’ve added you on battletag, your guild sounds like a good fit for us, we’d be happy to have a chat when convenient :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya bud. Tried /w you a few times… If you’re still interested in joining us it may be best to add me on Discord. The Pouch#3902
Hope to hear from you soon

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.