MM Hunter is too strong in PvP

Look Mr. Lock I agree but locks of all classes cannot say simhizzle after an expansion of chaos bolt spam in arena with ridiculous healing and self sustain. At least MM have to actually move once in a match.

MM opener is busted just as sub rogues are too and ret pallies.

Balancing will happen after herioc week but be warned pvp isn’t the main focus for wow

You said the same thing about things like chaos bolt correct?
And the One shot macros warriors are famous for and is why everything was put on GCD.
You are also just wrong it is 2gcds and a 2.5second cast. and 2 separate damage events that both have to crit and the target needs to not have done anything to counter it.
As a warrior you can reduce its effectiveness by 40% by using 1 button.

whats hard in getting 2 crits in a row with a 50% crit chance since every mm is using kyrian are you high or just trolling. i dealt 17.9k damage in 0.4 seconds with ilvl 160 hunters are gonna get nerfed face it and stop acting like a wall

1 Like

Yepp this is true

So the kyrian ability is the problem then.
Also it is not 50% to get that you would be stacking crit to 20% before the arrow, and that is another gcd involved so 1.5seconds just in gcd and a 2.5second cast timer.
so it will take an amount of time to very close to 4seconds. if you are not able to react in that time you should not call your self a pvp player.
The resonating arrow drops camouflage so you are no longer in stealth if you use that ability.

See based on different people here we have aimed shot double tap and kyrian ability being the problem.
Basically people have no idea what they are talking about but just complain.
You can fix the problem in many ways and there is a ton of options to counter it as it is right now.

The fact is that you do not know how to fight MM hunters because you have not been fighting them for years in pvp.
It is very much a combo of high damage and you needing to learn to play the game.

Before you start being stupid yes mm does to much but it is not by a bunch.
Allow a shadow priest to do whatever the heck they want to with you and they can burst you down in a similar timeframe, and so can at least 6 other specs in the game.
However, those have been used in pvp in the not so distant past so people are aware on how to fight those you do not know how to fight mm hunter because it is so long ago it was actually a good pvp spec.

2 Likes

Keep trying bro

Show proof

Did already you just cant admit it as hunter main🤭

:joy::joy::joy: These videos fake too?

ah what was i thinking. a wall is a wall. good luck having fun in wow for the first time in your life just keep in mind this is gonna be dead within a month

Just report all that mongo monk for trolling.Dont talk with him.

Conveniently
Paladins
Rogues
Hunters

All go by the same “we are not op!!! Most classes are op!!! We are not alone!! Stop paying attention to us!!! We can just one shot you!!”

1 Like

He’s not trolling, you’re the mongo from aggramar defending blatant broken classes

2 Likes

Oh the videos that are debunked in the pvp forums i see you have nothing new under the sun.
It is suspicious that the only video proof you have is videos that are already debunked by pvp players in the pvp forum.

Wtf is debunked lmfao? You can literally go into the game yourself and read combat logs LMAO

1 Like

I mean, something clearly needs to be done. The problem is if they nerf it (which they will) it’s just gonna be survival again for the entire expansion.

1 Like

Oh no how terrible.
:relieved:

lul truth hurts😭

Yep, fake. Beause they are trolling

1 Like

I don’t realy pvp but I imagine some people like it when there’s more than 1 spec viable for pvp :stuck_out_tongue: Although I guess survival hasn’t been exactly shining in pve in comparison either.