Mm hunter looooool

don’t worry it’s only prepatch, this unbalance is normal. Oh wait ^^…

1 Like

Because…

• Chaos bolt cannot be fired from stealth
  • Chaos bolt cannot be duplicated onto the same target for 100% effectiveness
  • Chaos bolt cannot be fired from 65 yards away
  • Chaos bolt can be interrupted, which locks the warlock out of every spell they can cast because chaos school is every school mixed in
  • Chaos bolts actually cost soul shards which take time to generate
  • Chaos bolt does not have an instant cast disorient that’s longer than it’s cast time to guarantee casts
  • Chaos bolt is cast by a class that does not have the ability to fully immune all incoming cc and damage should they get into trouble
  • Chaos bolt isn’t doing anywhere near the damage you think it does and actually requires some buff stacking to make it hit hard despite its high cost, cast time and opportunity cost to silence you if interrupted

Pick one, or them all, they are all relevant.

11 Likes

I just got 24k from hunter in a single global in arena, so 3 seconds are rookie numbers, sorry.

2 Likes

Aimed shot can be interrupted.

Once camouflage is down, not anymore.

Yes, yes it does.

Not even possible, stop over-aggerating

I think they mean interrupted as in countered like a spell can, which aimed shot can’t be.

5 Likes

How can you even compare the state of Aimed Shot to Chaos Bolt? let alone the state of hunters compared to warlocks…

Aimed shot can be interrupted.

:man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2: :man_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

We actually have to take time to do damage, you can simply “LOL wtfpew” in one cheap shot. Massive difference. MM doesn’t even have a stun.

1 Like

This post is so violently ironic it’s actually insane.

Then there’s this part

No you don’t have a stun, you just have an instant cast 4 second blind allowing you to full channel aimed shot, you have freezing trap that further lets you channel more aimed shots.
Then you also have an 8 second unbreakable root that vs melee or even ranged if you have sniper shot buff active and can outrange them acts as pretty much exactly like an 8 second stun.

2 Likes

Yes. As long as no one is talking about my class

runs away

1 Like

Frozen Nova in BGs against Hunters, this is how you play it? you double Shimmer up to him, to die there?

Frozen Nova has long cooldown,
The hunter can easily jump away from it, which has less cooldown than frozen orb

You need to hardcast Frostbolts in the First place to try to get procs, and that Kills you.

try sheep then delete someone as usual :slight_smile:

Once I get home, I could give u a screenshot.
While I was also like wtf, then I realized what happened and yea I got 24k dmg in a single blobal from his Aimed shot/s.
Let me explain. He opend on me with a random right click and autoattack, however while his autoattack was mid air (before hitting me), he started casting aimed shot, then the autoattack hit me, procces instant Aimed shot. That means that hefinished casting his aimed shot and shoot both at the same moment. That resulted in me getting 2*12k and I died literally instantly.

Which you can easily trinket. Other than trap, we have no other forms of CC apart from slows. Thing with roots is, you can still do stuff even when trapped in them. But what can you do in a stun? Nothing. Big difference.

Ok if we are bringing 2 minute cooldowns into this then you can trueshot to reduce aimed shots cast time to 1.25 seconds making aimed shot even more ridiculous and completely negating all this bs you go on about how aimed shot has a long cast time.

1 Like

Have you ever heard of CC? Most classes have plenty of it.

He has a valid point. You don’t.

1 Like

mm fine l2p

1 Like

You can stun but not interrupt, is two different things.

2 Likes

Tried some BG’s as destruction today. My Chaos Bolts are critting ~6-7k with cooldowns up.
That’s not comparable. I’d have to chain 4 Chaos Bolts(2.6 sec cast without backdraft) into a target to kill him. You can only chain cast 2 Chaos Bolts though since we don’t have enough Soul Shards.

Hunters trying to explain how his damage is balanced, at least the post is making me laugh.

Scatter shot + Double tap + Aimed shot and you have between 16k and 24k damage in two globals from stealth and 65 yards away to a disoriented target.

Trinket, bubble or die.