Mm hunter looooool

You can’t scatter shot from 65 yards, everything else is true.

1 Like

was playing some skirmishes. suddenly we meet roque hunter healer comp. i said as shadow priest ok i ll fear roque when he opens on healer and stun hunter on the opener to avoid the massive dmg. ok what happens is that hunter from stealth just 100-0 me and there was nothing me or my teamates could do. this is getting really stupid and really i wouldnt mind if they delete that class from the game together with retri paladins prot paladins and roques and leave other classes shine a little. by deleting i mean nerf them to the ground. but seriously 75% hunter nerf and 50% roque and retri nerf i wouldnt mind at all. prot paladins shouldnt exist in arenas so y nerf them to 99% in pvp no problem i dare say it. ofc other classes needs some tuning too but roque hunters retri’s are out of control. this cant go live next week with rated arenas. I am already leveling my MM hunter to have as backup incase they dont nerf them for instant free r1.

I agree, nuke the MM spec so I won’t have to feel bad for playing SV.

Years and years we have been hanging on by our teeth and now people complaining about MM. Mages, priests, druids, rogues they all do insane damage burst, but sure pick out the one class, that’s finally viable.

If you genuinely think that hunters are now just “viable” then god have mercy on us all when a class exists that by your standards would be considered overpowered.

2 Likes

Don’t lie. You clearly have only just started playing the game.

Since 2007.

Few classes do not have a stun, fear, blind, … Almost every class can interupt it and you can also move to the hunter and make sure you are behind him when the cast ends. Hunters only get stealth from Camouflage, which is a talent. They basically have to sacrafice a very decent self heal (Natural mending) to be able to take that tallent, so no reason to complain there.

MM is rather weak in PvP the moment they don’t have those cd’s at their disposal. BM is still the better choice for PvP. MM is way to slow and lacks mobility in most PvP scenario’s. You really have to be a noob to not know how to exploit MM Hunter lack of mobility and if double tap Aimed shot kills you instantly, you frankly need better gear too before complaining on the forums.

2 Likes

More or less a wrath baby really.

Yeah, sure…whatever.

Relax nobody will nerf them.Devs understand that spec not gona work at all if you nerf the burst damage of mm.Rotation is slow gameplay is clunky.Squishy.Can die from 3 dots on you.And 90 % of mm hunter players now play on it only because you can feel the damage when you press something.All bored of Bm and Sv is total crap.So all will rerol there is alot of more interesting specs.

The game feels like overwatch.
MM hunter are like McCree.
Aim shot as ult and delete in a second.
Rogues feel like doomfist.
Ret paladins feels like reinhart.
Its Just a copy of overwatch one shots.

And yet for all the moaning i suspect pvp prticipation is higher than it was in the last 4 years

Right, let me put my two cents here.

As a DK, I got 24k of health instantly deleted from me because of an MM hunter…

Now, I expect “Pro” MM hunters grabing their pitchforks and torches, rush up to me to silence me with their Einstein cosplay impressions and tell me using “1+1 = U suk at your class” equation but facts are… 24k of health gone just for using Aimed shot? Hell, I had a friend of mine who recentely brought their level 49 hunter with NO Azerite gear other than the necklace and they were dealing ALREADY a good ammount of damage WITHOUT being in a covenant, ofcourse it only increased even MORE damage the moment they joined.

Rogues I can tolerate… But I still wished they had a BIGGER cooldown on their stuns and snares because being stunned and having poisons applied every 2 seconds just seems a bit too much.

Nevermind mind druids if it takes 1 DH, 2 DK and another druid to KILL 1 Druid that is healing, tanking, attacking and running away at the same time.

Paladins… I hate your bubble, but as much hate I had for you in the past… You’re alright for now.

1 Like

It’s easy bro, just predict bro, just somehow know I’m standing 60 yards away in stealth popping double tap bro.

In all seriousness though this is not healthy gameplay. Many people will start listing all your defensives and class abilities and explain some super leet 100% guaranteed counter and tell you how squishy MM is, but the fact remains you get nuked from 100 to 30-0 in less than a second by someone pushing 2 buttons that you can’t see coming.

Most human beings need a split second to react, and many classes currently don’t give you that.

2 Likes

You are the very few Hunter players out there that I respect for the fact you know the situation is indeed not healthy, to you, the seal of respect is given!

As for the whole “Hunters rushing defensive”, it’s true, I’ve complained about it once and a hunter just told me “Just run up to me! I’ll die!” when they have so much to avoid that… But hey, what do I know right? I’m a DK, pvp is like, SUPER MEGA EASY for me right? Just Howling blast and Frostwyrms fury and boom target insta-killed with over 500k health damage right? Isn’t that how the saying goes…?

3 Likes

You know , theres a hidden OP class atm and its not a stealh one
Its called WW monk

1 Like

People say double tap aimed shot does too much dmg? I was always under the impression double tap rapid fire did more.

Hunter

(With realm restarts) Aimed Shot no longer deals 10% increased damage in PvP situations.
(With realm restarts) Double Tap’s extra Aimed Shot deals 50% reduced damage in PvP situations.

1 Like

Very good. It was garbage gameplay to global from hiding.

1 Like