MM Hunter: We demand buffs and compensation - Blizzard

blizz screwed fire mage which was my main. now i rerolled mm hunter and guess what. they screwed them over too. im sick of some kids crying over mm and blizz fks up a whole spec.

1 Like

XDDDDD no wonder Blizz doesn’t read the forums, I’d rather quit the job than to read this cesspool of dumb arguments.

Losing DT is only horrible from an enjoyment aspect, doesn’t really hurt our numbers too bad. I do want it back tho, I don’t see why they couldnt just nerf it slightly, to help PVP. It was a really fun button to press.

I think the main issue tho isn’t necessarily with DTs removal, but rather the garbage they put in its place, and the rearrangement of the talents in general, which have bottlenecked us into playing one exact spec with little to no wiggle room.

tldr is , I don’t think hunter is unplayable or even bad, i think its still really good, but I preferred it BEFORE the patch for sure.

The bigger issue is still survivability.

In the current M+ scene you can be up against a standard trash pack, pop two defensives and still die. That total lack of agency in whether you die or not is frustrating.

1 Like

With your luck I wanna to advice you to reroll havoc dh or sub rogue :smirk::smirk:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.