MMOs for Roleplayers - which are left besides WoW?

reject mass effect

become bugsnax rper

1 Like

tastes or no its always hopeful to see/hear mmos wanting to be rp friendly tbh. trailer intrigues me somewhat enough to at least take a look

1 Like

Quarian Sentinel
Iā€™m gonna be the captain of my own little junker ship flying around with a wacky and varied crew of different races as we struggle to make ends meet, sometimes doing dirtier jobs than weā€™d like while still retaining a sense of family and comradery.

4 Likes

based

iā€™m going male human soldier

heā€™s a solider. thatā€™s his backstory

really want to take full advantage of the setting

5 Likes

If youā€™re not 100% for pure Hanar RP wtf are you even doing?

Nothing says ā€œIā€™m fearsomeā€ more than a couple of elven ears clipping through your DK helmet

not a human dung farmer on some backwater colony?

0/10 bad rp

2 Likes

What balance are we talking, because if weā€™re going by ME1 standards youā€™re just kind of shooting yourself in the foot by not picking pure biotic.

Asari commando gang represent

1 Like

krogan vanguard

ate rachni
ate salarians
ate shootin blanks

luv me shotgun
luv me clan
luv biotic headbuttin
simple as

3 Likes

Do we get playable Geth?
I want to play Geth.
Will call myself ā€œBatallionā€ or perhaps ā€œMultitudeā€

Damn, seems like there are a lot of people whoā€™d like a Mass Effect MMO. For me it would be a Turian Soldier.

Love me some calibrations.

give me volus you cowards

2 Likes

Patrician choice tbh

Give me Blasto or give me death

Chadamito strikes again.

2 Likes

A wider issue with noble roleplay in general, and a whole lot of elves are nobles. House soandso must perpetuate its illustrious lineage, which translates into relationships which detonate and taint the surroundings for years to come.

2 Likes

Yeah- It seems, Sinā€™dorei Rp for a majority. Not all, but an admitted majority. The Rpā€™ers pure goal is to find a relationship and live out this perfect romantic fantasy. Which then- Usually leads to people getting not only IC angry when things go south, but OOC, due to people gaining this obsession for them. Or people not being able to even fathom Rpā€™ing without their Rp partner, co-dependance.

ā€¦But itā€™s also taught me over the years, that many Rpā€™ers Iā€™ve seen clearly donā€™t have an understanding what a healthy relationship neither IC / OOC. Itā€™s somewhat sad to see admittedly.

I miss the days when Sinā€™dorei Rp had plenty of true power-addicted Sinā€™dorei whose focus was getting more power, being above overs and not worrying about: OH MY GOSH JEā€™SSICA SLEPT WITH HIM!? CANCELLED!?

1 Like

literally the core concept of bladewing so youā€™re not wrong there

8 Likes

Evermoon Island instead of Loveisland when? I want to see random Thistle-heads be offered the chance for a mansion and stability, if they can find TRUE love. And I want the project to be ran by Goblins who put a gold-eyed Sinā€™dorei in to say there is variety of applicants.