Mob health no showing

i had an addon which let me now the mobs hp ithas been discontinued because " On February 18th, 2020, Blizzard released a hotfix that enables mob health to be displayed in the Default UI.
RealMobHealth has run its course and is now obsolete. I thank everyone for their support during the lifetime of this addon."
but i cannot see the mobs health and can find now where to find how to turn this on…?

You need another addon for it, go look on curse for one.

why do you say i need another addon if blizz has put this in the default ui ?..

It’s in there but there is no option to show it in the normal UI.

Is nobody gonna comment on the fact that it says “Nob health” in topic title…

KEK

1 Like

my nob health is great

3 Likes

I think, THINK, this addon can help you, Athdruid.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/modern-targetframe

Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Nobz are orks

I use X-Perl, it shows me the mob HP on it.

they added it to the base game now

not sure why the addon was banned but it is kind of redundant

you go to the settings and the option for displaying health % both and choose both and then u can see hp numbers and stuff

it took me awhile to find it cause it doesn’t seem like its the right option when you see it but it is for some reason

From what I understood they didnt put it in the default UI. They released the API so addon can give a specific number instead of estimates.

You can import this to WeakAuras and this will give you mob health

!ns16UPnmu43fKQeDslCPvvAtQtI2gwPlLYWHvP9dtCtCaVzIJSpMc9h5zFh7qkm60ufidNRFN70E0ykzfLKrjgkPFqVlcUWrHC3(qEUHd0XFShLOSGuuWPKhMfhnACiLSMRncvbDmknxvauYqT4LQKVBzzAgWQsIrNWksxQ0d1Sv84TLO9KWOWRJhoDW9HoPIvmW5fxuWe(FbVEfkhAzwTx(8AMgEQQiZqrWmatdVF1ZffcZY3T(oa4Y8jkHlXUoCCC4ukXQLuYsaknFUtNNzlubcvNzFDXlrJVjDyhSqSPPM1fDG9PP8fO3niSOxyPWoccgmqnZM04Wq0dpOs3xH7Dw3ZPKNv6Sh1Ssk5Xx)xQsQ0OnyxW9TV)9m)75Ux0tPwdOwfZ3aZkZyaMN81CxAH5gxxWK)ObN(x00WokX)f6cr(wkjkC4F3u9pusmtVGdEIB5mjS8kMgZihnbCtd(XKmHPuY26cfk5Kux0xKjG9LO9HkASTWxWAFA1Dvj1FKQuMSkzPhIQKlRsMHvYAeB3c8brR3Q)k2MB)xMCpBZ)XQsUofRtEBWP0Lb5sLs3UDd6DoWXNwL8HQKED7EGB0CWQlAI2GGwEtAfe8QvEETro7GcPp50wv3XlY81MCXIMrJn8ShfzWsSj1fNTeOc7ZdSJyX6gokNwRezas75I9PhkpOcdAXIfy)UEKb7L2IDSQjeoD8vKd02jQzvHsWgP1WN719kCFyxi0Rz1chPbRPrWCfMCmahsjF5shc7g(y(i0uYLYrz7coCJXlDIMJzmERysyuunA7q5QxhEBY8cCe7iZj2CV5ZVEajEojEW0Jtnsg)juP6ls3ggnz4SO61o3s6AECDEFVkJ7o)11jr73LRnb8tOsfZFOmvYm(16vwjiAwGnIx4VLzjp9yMiBRRFgT(BFQ9OOzd(9pRVOsCEax(DASg)Z59XAS7SZOBWUFZzhuk9p)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.