Moderator attention, please delete thread

Well… is that really worth flagging though? :woman_shrugging:t3: I dont understand why ppl would flag that.

I’ve told you what I think deserves flags from multiple posts of yours:

1. circumventing the swear filter

2. targeting a particular poster

3. admitting outright you are trolling

I don’t need to quote, or pick apart your chosen quotes that fit your narrative of innocence. The moderators who review your flagged posts obviously agree that you are breaking the forum ToS otherwise they wouldn’t action your account so :woman_shrugging: Get over it “mate”

2 Likes

Not really, people just really hate corruption. On its own, it doesn’t break any posting rules. People treat it as a dislike button sometimes.

He didnt, thats where the insult without saying it straight out is :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And the post that was flagged i dont really understand myself why that post was flagged. Its not a post i would’ve flagged at least.

Bring back the dislike button and I think the amount of posters that get flagged would reduce.

Plus it’s nice to see who it is that’s disliking all your posts.

We are not speaking of my “multiple” posts. We are speaking about a specific post, that was flagged without reason. And after 5-6 comments…you still didn’t answer the question.
Why, with people like you is so hard to reason? Why you need to bend the topic and go in past or future and so on. You have a example and you have a question.
It’s like i show you the sky and i ask you if it is blue or not now and then you start explaining me that during night the sky is black and during morning is a bit orange…bla bla…Seriously? Read that comment, pick a quota that deserves flagging and let’s end the story. If you can’t find nothing that deserves to be flagged, admit and it’s okay.

P.S. : guys, how much you wanna bet he will go again in the past and saying bla bla bla?

Yeah and that is just wrong. Why clog up the flag reviews for the moderators? :sweat_smile: thats why really offensive posts gets to stay around for days cause mods are busy reviewing posts that ppl have «downvoted» cause they dont agree.

2 Likes

I was joking with him.

Finally. A reasonable person. Huh…it was hard, but we did it . xD
And with this i proved a point: people flag others even if what is written didn’t broke any rule. It was flagged just because a opinion was disliked or the poster was. It was flagged without any neutral and objective view and as i said…feelings overtake facts.

I’m just saying i wouldnt flag it myself, if that post somehow breaks the rules that i havent thought of i dont know. I only flag offensive language cause that is not needed to make a point on the forum.

Seems to happen on realm forums quite frequently, and if your post gets hidden in an already locked/closed thread they also don’t seem to care and restore those at all. So you still get stuck with it, and you get enough = no more ‘trust’ level. Which, they give those out to content creators/influencers that don’t meet the reqs anyways. So it’s all just as equally worthless. Much like the game, it does seem like the forums get worse over time and not better.

1 Like

Are we talking about AD? Cause it seems to be quite common there :sweat_smile:

Yeah, very big there. There’s some guilds that basically participate in this stuff, all not the same IP so blizz doesn’t care about it. Whole discord communities that basically push to police the server on what it should have/not have or like.

Yeah i’ve noticed they kinda flock together. Notice it quite fast if they swoop into a post here on general :sweat_smile: but i like to read AD forums for entertainment sometimes aswell :joy::popcorn:

2 Likes

I admit that in some other comments i was a bit offensive (but not on the high level,meaning personal insults or curses), but in that specific comment, i was not. Yet, the drama-seekers, aka snowflakes, still flagged it only because they didn’t liked me.
And just because i am in oposition, doesn’t mean i deserve to be flagged.
And regarding “offensive language” , nowadays, everything is offensive.
If i say that someone is idiot (which literally means: a stupid person or a person of low intelligence) it is taken as a offence.
If i say that someone is a person with limited mentality is also taken as offence.
So however you want, basically, your freedom of speech is denied, because anything you say can be interpreted as a offence.
And this is the issue: the system doesn’t allow you to express your opinions because any opinion you have is left for others to interpret from their personal point of view and they can bend it into a offence and report/flag you.

The colour I post in has no bearing on discussions involving personal opinion. People don’t suddenly stop thinking for themselves when they see green text. It is strange to suggest that someone would agree with someone else purely based on the colour of their posts.

Personally I treat every post in it’s own right and on it’s own merit. Someone I agree with on one topic I may disagree with on the next discussion and vice versa. I don’t know anyone on these forums who agrees, or disagrees for that matter, with every single post I make.

The forums, as with the player base in general, all have completely different ideas on things. This is how discussions happen.

1 Like

If you went into your place of work/education, wherever and began insulting everybody, would there be consequences?

Maybe at first a warning, continued infractions would lead to dismissal/exclusion. You know this would happen both in game and in real life, so why are you so surprised?

I understand your comment about freedom of speech and I agree everyone is entitled to it, but exercising that right should also mean that you accept the consequences. And I still say you can make your points in a way that does comply with the rules in place.

6 Likes

I think people are getting somewhat paranoid about cliques of people going around flagging posts. It seems a convenient excuse rather than, oh look I posted something in an unpleasant manner that breaks the rules.

3 Likes

There is one thing people haven’t mentioned about flagged posts that are hidden, you can still read them, and you won’t get banned from a post being flagged, it takes a real person to review the post and ban it. Ingame however is a different story.

3 Likes

Or that as an MVP, the threshold to get hidden is a lot higher so you don’t really get to see it as much? I see cliques using it constantly, and coincidentally it’s often the more popular people that are doing it.

But do you really have to insult people to make your point though? Is it neccessary to say people are stupid or have lower mental capabilities? Cant you just discuss the topics without getting personal and flinging insults?

2 Likes