Moderator attention, please delete thread

Valid points?..you’re being generous to them, I can’t help that I make better points.

There isn’t any nuance when it comes to right or wrong, sorry.

In terms of right or wrong or in terms of trolling?

Well, lets not bring the ethics or morality into it, but do you think the current system is a good one, or one that is open to abuse?

Ah, this is a typical tactic of the anti-PC brigade.

1. Take something good, kind and generous (i.e. karma).
  2. Attach that thing to a group of people you dislike.
  3. Slander that group repeatedly.
  4. Success. You’ve basically turned something that means “be nice to people and the universe will reward you” into “be nice to people and I will mock you for it”.
4 Likes

Karma refers to the reddit npc hivemind. Bye

1 Like

If we’re not bringing ethics or morality into it, yeah I think the system is perfect.

Getting out played isn’t abuse.

What has Reddit got to do with Karma again? I mean I don’t use it, or subscribe to it or whatever you do, but I am fairly certain it is not linked to karma?

2 Likes

Will you accept some karma from this blood elf karma warrior Retributor? :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe in your universe. The word does have meaning outside of your own experience.

2 Likes

Well, glad we cleared up your stance on it. I disagree, but fair enough.

Out of curiosity, what exactly do you disagree with?

I just think it is rather grotesquely open to abuse, it should be “One person, one Flag”, the idea that people can log a multiple amount of alts and try to silence people for whatever reason, I just find faintly ridiculous.

If Multiple -people- flag something, then that is all fair and good, if multiple fictional characters in a not real world played by the same person flag something, then it becomes something rather petty and childish. “I don’t like you, and nor do my ten invisible friends”

If you see what I mean.

Flagging somebody is not getting out played though, it is just stopping them from commenting, especially if they are silenced.

A debate where you can put forward your views is always interesting, where you are denied your view (i.e. flagged for no reason other than somebody disagreed with your view) is not the same thing.

However, outside of the extreme ends of the spectrum, do you really think that there are that many people who will intentionally log alts just to abuse the report function?

Again, maybe because I am not on AD, nor a participant on those boards, I do not see it that much but I still think it is the exception rather than the norm.

Ohhh so many replies…ok let’s start:

I think we need each-other as humans… No matter how much we argue, i can’t be upset on you or someone else. Yes, i may be a bit off “too much” , i might reply “harsh” to you or someone else, but in the end don’t hold grudges. I get “grumpy” for the moment (“in the heat of the moment”) , then after a while i forget and “delete” that anger. I try to be as neutral and objective possible in my opinions and even if i enter in a “dispute” , i won’t hate/dislike that person forever.

I don’t even want to know what that means. For me, the fact that you got a advantage over me, just because (doesn’t matter the reason)…i think is wrong from Blizzard side. In the end we both pay the same money for the same subscription and the right to write on this forum, but Blizzard decided that is a smart idea to divide us.
Shame on you Blizzard.

You are a native english speaker. You did a perfect example of what i meant with my statement. Thank you for helping me.

I was too tired to repeat the same idea.

And that’s the core of the issue. Because some of us are “elevated to higher ground” just because, without proving themselves to be worthy of that, we ended in this dispute.

Criticised by who? BBC? Because in the city i live i don’t dare to say something against Boris…they would lynch me for that. Everyone is Pro-Boris.

The reality is very sad actually. You are right.

Don’t cry for me Argentina
The truth is I never left you
All through my wild days
My mad existence
I kept my promise
Don’t keep your distance…

Actually i am kinda “old school”. I hate the music made nowadays. So brutal and repetitive. Bleah…

I won’t continue this topic anymore because my point of view is very different from the majority. Long story, short : yes is true that they suffered and that the germans did a lot of bad things. But it happened almost 100 years ago. Get over it (this is addressed to all the drama sekers regarding this topic, not you)
But sadly they still “live in the past” and every time they have the opportunity, they start the drama. And that is ridiculous in my point of view.
To give my country example: Romania was almost 600 years under either ottoman (turks) or austrian-hungarian colonisation. What should i do now? Hate all turks and austrians for what their ancestors did? Hate turkish food or austrian music (Mozart for example) just because of that? Nope. Go on with my life and get over it. Simple. (btw i like Mozart also )

Well, we must admit we live in the “snowflake era” . Now everything (and i don’t speak only about this forum) can become a potential drama topic. Just spend one our on BBC and you know about what i speak.

Nooooo…you ruined all.

We could have been so good together
We could have lived this dance forever
But no one’s gonna dance with me
Please stay…

Who where those people? Tell me their names and i swear they will be punished!!!

Trolls are quite cute. Did you saw how cute they are when they smile to the selfie camera? But anyway, pandas are the cutest. Awwww

I suggest we start a new movement: the troll karma warriors. Anyway, they are more funny than the blood elfs…they look like some swedish scientists trying to figure out who was the first: the egg or the chicken.

That means i am not a “troll” . But wait…i am a troll who isn’t a “troll”? Does it make sense?

Although I will not give you that apology you requested, I will say this probably shows you are a better person than I am.

You also have a great sense of humour :slight_smile:

If we’re not bringing ethics or morality into this, to be fair, what other reason would someone have, other than being petty, to flag your post?

How they accomplish this is irrelevant, so stop focusing on that.

It’s easier to just like someone else’s post rather than making your own as a repudiation of let’s say, my point of view.

It’s the same when you flag it.

I already took it as a apology (too late btw, you can’t withdraw now) . Thank you.
So here is my turn:
I apologise if i make you feel offended. That wasn’t my intention. But as i said, sometimes i get taken by the wave and go a bit too far. But i don’t hold grudges. In the end …i am a cat lover. No wonder i have the “Crazy Cat Man” title…right?

Thanks for all the joy they’re bringing
Who can live without it? I ask in all honesty
What would life be?

And yes…i like to joke a lot. Basically, that’s my personal “shield”. Every time i have a sad “event” i try to find the joke in it.

1 Like

Wholesome forum moment :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Aww we love you too Nivmie :wink:

Now you owe me your friendship.
A Lanister always pays his debts!!!