Moderator attention, please delete thread

I liked you more when you disliked me J. :frowning:

1 Like

The forums are naturally a very toxic place.

The modern man / woman are extremely sensitive and if their self-induced bubble of delusions is torn apart by facts or otherwise acted against in a manner that they cannot explain, their reactions are violent. In such a scenario a lot of people will act with what they can, in here it means by mass reporting ANYTHING they remotely disagree with.

3 Likes

I like that reply. Do you want to be friends?

And this is the problem Khana and what my original post was about, flagging people who haven’t broken any of the CoC rules. If the flagging system is being used just to say you disagree with a post, then it isn’t fulfilling it’s purpose in my opinion.

1 Like

100% agree, it’s a game.

Which is I said to look at my post count, with the exception of me, anyone with that amount of post or higher they’re most likely to be a “troll”.

Now you make me wonder what kinda troll i am :thinking:

I am sure our views will change again next time we cross swords erm, I mean words/views on the forums :wink:

Where the heck is that? Here he is mostly regarded as a bit of an idiot and liar? The BBC did slam him at the time though, yeah.

Thats the verse that gets me every time, just those words “All through my wild days, my mad existence” just hits in the feels.

There I agree, I mean I do actually like some modern genre’s like Dubstep (I use modern advisedly) when they make clever use of musical themes that would not be missing in Classical music Nero’s ‘Guilt’ would be an example,

That’s fair comment, I posted somewhere else I think about High Elves, that holding a grudge for that long sometimes does become ridiculous. I don’t hate German people just because every city I have lived in, my whole life was massively bombed by a certain regime, because they are -different- people. Bizarrely, on my honeymoon in Germany, in Koln, I remember actually having a chat with an old boy, who asked what the Poppies were about, as at the time the British Queen was visiting Berlin, and she was wearing one, and he heard myself and my wife at the time talking in English, and we were both wearing one, and I tried to explain in German (I think I did a pretty good job, at the time I was fluent) and he suddenly looked downcast and went “I am very sorry” Turns out he was a Bombardier in a Heinkel Squadron that had bombed the city we both lived in at the time (Coventry) and I was like “Its fine, neither of us were there at the time! you didn’t miss us!”

Israel is a rather unique case in that regard, due to the reasons for its creation, but that probably is not a conversation for here and now.

I just hate the term, because it 100% misses the point, and was not the aim of the author or director of the film that made it famous intended.

It is the exact opposite, it is said by a figment of imagination that is a manifestation of someone’s insanity. It was that all people who do not think are mindless drudges, and that the madman should just submit to being an unthinking drone as opposed to thinking that as a person they were in fact unique.

Its just crazy how people have completely missed the message… hence I hate the term.

You consider yourself a troll?

I am forming a clique of my own to report posts and fight back the enemy clique.
What do I offer*?
Netflix account to first 4 people that contact me,
I’m a pizza magician. Maestro. I will provide food during our monthly proceedings,
A partnered discord channel to talk smack about people who we deem unworthy,
Weekly +15 run for loyal members and a lot of more.
You should send CV and motivation letter to Nivmie@forumfreedom.gov**

*I’m still working on a loyalty package for members
**If you’re girl you should also attach a photo.

1 Like

No, but according to your post count logic i most likely is some kinda troll :thinking: maybe i’m an exception aswell? :hugs:

1 Like

Through our ups and downs we will become good friends one day

You’ll figure it out, I’m sure.

But i already have netflix and no problems doing my 15’s. And i’m not a pizza person! Anything else you can offer? And who is the other clique? :eyes:

A small city near Taunton: Bridgwater.

I don’t know the “origin” story of the word, but i know what it means in current day “urban vocabulary” . I also know that this word winds up people, so that’s why i like to use it often.

I’m in. xD
What do i need to do? Bash some snowflakes?

Dressed?

1 Like

Now you know I really can’t discuss any details while the case is still under investigation.
Clearly you’re not easily bought. I like that. Just let me know what you like, what are your hobbies and I can work on individual loyalty perks.

2 Likes

Pay the man, you owe him at least membership to your clique, free +15 runs, pizza and Netflix :wink:

Once you satisfy people…they forget to repay you as they promissed.
Snif Snif… i go catch some new pets.
See you later…

1 Like

Sir Alex Ferguson once told David Beckham to shave his head because players represent club and it was a bad look. You will have to work on your transmog before I can accept you.

actually youre not even worth my time.