Moonrise June 2nd

June 2nd from 9pm

Sunday the 2nd of June , from 21:00pm server time!

Taarmud looks at the leaflet, thinking he probably should get more acquainted with the “local” traditions and culture, perhaps this one in particular, as his fellow Draenei on Azeroth seem to hold the night elves in high regard.

(Shamelessly copied and edited from the last post…)

5 Likes

Greetings, Draenei! Do you plan to attend this? I am certain you will like it. I intended to go myself, too, but I have some personal matters which I must see to.

Gordon looks the Draenei up and down, surmising this Lightforged to be somewhat experienced with important duties.

If you plan on attending, could you do the weapon rack duty for me? All you need to do is set up the weapon rack, and remind people to place their weapons in the rack, if they brought them.

Taarmud regards the worgen for a while; his staff and strange hood in particular, also registering that the worgen’s clothing is mostly leather.

“Tell me more, druid.”

5 Likes

As you all assemble free from strife,
when the rising moon can be seen.
I will walk the woods of my real life,
on the other side of the screen.

Elune-adore! :last_quarter_moon_with_face:

5 Likes

Yay! Moonrise!
Might not be with Kitten, but I sure going to do my best to be there.
It’s been so nice to great the moon on the past moonrises. Love it! :slight_smile:

xoxo
//Kitten

6 Likes

I shall look forward to seeing you all again this coming sunday evening, and possibly new faces as well

5 Likes

I hope to be there on time, arriving home late, but if not, then before the moon rises :full_moon:

4 Likes

Wholeheartedly bump and support this! <3 I am sorry that I won’t make it, as my big RL trip starts tomorrow, but really happy the torch is carried on. And so glad you have a substitute Draenei :slight_smile:

Have a wonderful event and see you again for the August Moonrise!

4 Likes

Have a magical Moonrise tonight. :waning_gibbous_moon: :butterfly:

1 Like

Gordon walks by the poster again, smiling as he thinks of his conversation with the Lightforged Draenei.

I hope he will like it, and… I hope someone has prepared a few words. It would be… strange… if the person speaking tonight is among those who have spent the least time beneath Azeroth’s moon.

The druid shrugs as he walks on, still smiling.

Then again, the important thing is that people get together for an evening of reflection and peace of mind.

2 Likes

Luckily there was a mysteriously translucent night elf present, who uttered some beautiful words. Not as many attendants as last time, but a fine evening nonetheless.
:innocent: <- Lightforged smiley.

4 Likes

Another wonderful Moonrise, thank you so much :butterfly:

4 Likes

Sorry that I could not make it this time. It was my own fault. I got confused about which weekend it was on. Glad it was still a good one and someone was there to cover for me. I’ll remember to check here as well in future :slight_smile:

// Cherwina

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.