Moonrise - Sunday, October 4th!

I don’t know if I will be able to make it, messed up on the dates here too. I might be late if I am able to come but I will do my best.

((Hope your move is going well Natty, tried relocating to another country twice (and moving back again), so I know the feeling.))

5 Likes

I’ve recently moved back to Moonglade after some time away. Looking forward to joining tonight!

6 Likes

Sadly had to go due to family stuff but thanks for having me even for like five mins! :sob:

7 Likes

Thanks for the lovely RP, people! So great the turnout was that good despite lack of earlier advertisement (also apologies for being a bit more quiet, was half asleep today)

And, this was probably the first Moonrise with a Draenei opener - thanks Perforad for the impromptu speech (and of course Haidene for appearing just at the right time again to leave some memorable words!)

https://imgur.com/a/oYXRVLa
8 Likes

After making sure the lake was clear of things with sharp teeth, Wabuu undressed, slid into the water and started scrubbing himself harder than ever before. Not only to rid himself of Worgen slobber but also to wash away any trace of where he had been this night. The boss would be furious if he found out Wabuu had been fraternizing with the enemy and while he was loyal to the Troll who had saved him from the clutches of the faithless, serving blindly went against his very nature. The two factions were just as much of a mixed bag as his own rucksack and he had happily lived his entire life up to this point without knowledge of their wars and skirmishes.

The white lady reflected in the lake’s surface, reminding him of the calm of Vol’dun. Wabuu started thinking how easily he could go back and never be found but from the corner of his eye he spotted the blue child as it trailed behind it’s mother. Such a small thing on the canvas of night yet it’s presence made a great difference. And so could he.

8 Likes

Welcome back, wanderer! I hope you find your place on our little realm. :wave:

PS. If you are looking for more open RP that doesn’t require being in a guild to join, please check out the RP Calendar! Although do keep in mind that most RP on our realm happens within guilds, so I strongly suggest you take a look at the RP Guild List–there are some pretty cool groups highlighted there.

That said, the Hand is always looking for new adventurers to traumatize join our mildly dysfunctional family and help defend Azeroth from all sorts of nasties, and if you are into that iconic Horde vibe with the furs, dangerous animals, shamanism, campfires and some good ol’ zug zug, our buddies from the Beastmaw Warband will definitely provide in that department. :muscle:

4 Likes

I’m really happy I managed to arrive just before everyone left, so I at least got a tiny bit of rp in.

Sadly I never managed to poke more at Perforad and see if he’s a worthy mate for Nataari, or greet the otherwise long lost Alunaria but there’s always next time and a friendly IC letter to make up for that.

And it was great fun meeting my first ever Vulpera, and rp out never IC having seen one before.

The Moon’s Rise is a great event for many of these things, a huge thanks to you guys for keeping it alive and kicking. :heart:

6 Likes

Up you go!

Next Moonrise coming up Sunday October 4th, hope to see you all under the autumn moon!

5 Likes

…Oh dear, it’s another month again! Where did all that time go?

My RP availability these days is dictated very heavily by prepatch, but seeing how it doesn’t seem to be this week… I hope I will be able to bring some character of mine. :eyes:

4 Likes

Will be bringing along Mr Ohru Bearbrother to this! Very much looking forward to it…

5 Likes

bringing Maradan with a festive speech! just need to take a bunch of Jewish terms and put them in a Draenei lore version, then translate to English.

definitely not addicted to RP, right??

3 Likes

I don’t think there are many things that could keep me away for this one. Looking very much forward to it!

6 Likes

Unfortunately something came up and won’t make it - still dropping by for a bump, hope all of you have a great time tonight!!

5 Likes

A bunch of RL issues that had to be dealt with came in my way. I’m sorry I could not be there with you guys. I hope it was a good one.

5 Likes

RL is more merciless than anything in SL and beyond.

We managed to not start the fifth war, and thank the Light, there were no Forsaken nor death knights present this time :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Moon’s Rise is this coming sunday right?

6 Likes

Right you are, Night Warrior! I’ll attend on the blue side this Sunday, I think, since my Allies were a little sulky about being (almost) outnumbered by ‘reds’, last time :grinning:

5 Likes

Aw man, only realized today that sunday is the month’s first again! Unfortunately I will be busy that night, but hope Elune will smile on the rest of you, blue & red alike.

Oh, and came here to bump, of course. See you latest at the next one!

2 Likes

I’m not sure if I’ll be able to show up tonight, but on the off chance I am around: will this event be timeline-neutral? With SL delayed I am not sure where many of my characters stand in the prepatch story. :thinking:

1 Like

The pre-patch timeline in general is … troublesome.

Apparently, our faction leaders were kidnapped.

No matter how much or how hard we search for them, we won’t find them until… sometime after we can actually enter the Shadowlands.

Personally I’ll go with, “I am feeling a little lost. Maybe someone at the moonrise knows something? I shall attend and inquire.”

3 Likes