MoP Challenge Mode gold

With almost everything being account-wide these days, im wondering why MoP CM Gold armor isn’t account wide. Even the gladiator mounts and WoD CM weapons are account-wide.
I would almost get on my knees and beg Blizz to make the MoP CM gear account as those are the coolest mogs ever in the game imo, and i’ve regret ever since MoP that i didn’t do it on other characters than my hunter…

3 Likes

I agree with you its an achievement why is it locked only to the character that u did it on its just a cosmetic just give it to us please :frowning:

Funny thing is, that the achivement can be seen on all chars in feasts of strenght, but if you try to purchase the cosmetic items from a vendor, it says “item is locked”

1. Make it account-wide.
  2. If not, then let people that did 9/9 gold purchase token to unlock all the other transmogs. Similiar to what they did to WoD CM’s weapon transmogs. Set token’s price to like 100k gold.
    Yes, yes, there are order halls recolors, but they are watered down and lack special animations, so it’s not the same and will never be the same.
    Also, I am aware, that i could do this with all classes during MoP.
    But here’s the thing, not everbody enjoy or is good at tanking and/or healing.
    Not to mention, that most of the groups didn’t want melee dps, because of melee unfriendly dungeon mechanics. You either had to be super good melee or just a tank to get invited.
    As for the ranged dps it was easy, i regret not making priest, lock and druid at the time just to get transmogs. I think, that many people are on the same boat.
    I’ve suggested this multiple times and it’s still no changed. Guess more people must do the same.
    So, if you have 9/9 mop cm gold done, send them in-game suggestion to either make it account-wide or add token purchase for gold, that will unlock other transmogs.
1 Like

They all work the same way.

You can only buy the gladiator mount on the character that earned it, and use it on all other characters. Same with CM armor and CM weapons. But since CM armor is class specific, you can only use it on alts of the same class.

they can also do a token to trade a set if they dont want to make it account wide like if i have it on my paladin and i want to trade it for another class i can use that token for one time only

hey i had to make together as dreanor for 10k now it’s so long ago that it could in well so I could get it on my mage or hunter

Hey gimma a chance to obtain the cm warlock set !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.