More hints that the Shadowlands leak may be truer

You’re not allowed to do humour, you’re German!

(That is a joke, before anyone takes that seriously)

Because it is a medieval city, sorry :frowning:

I lived there, it really isn’t. I mean it has massive hills, there was a brilliant bookshop that we had to walk uphill to get to, and it was a trek and a half, but no, you are simply wrong.

That’s -cool-. Were -you- able -to- see -King- Anduin? -Eh-, I -guess- not, -they- usually -don’t- let -the- rabble -near- the -King- or -into- his -castle-. Such -is- the -way- of -things- in -a- medieval -city-.

They also don’t let the rabble into the dwellings of actual present day monarchs that are still alive and are definitely not medieval. Does Buckingham Palace make England medieval?

If your argument is that it looks medieval because the guards wear plate, I’d love to see some medieval cities where you had guards walking around in plate armor in real life.

1 Like

Someone add this random guy to the list of people who don’t understand that being inspired by something doesn’t mean you have to reproduce something at a documentary level.

For me it looks like a medival City out of fiction. Most fantasy city’s which are described as medival look like this.

https://images.app.goo.gl/fTCvWXWem1QAVsMX9

https://images.app.goo.gl/gjwyXdrMFZKJr5Fk9

https://images.app.goo.gl/VDf2vw54v1rq6Zd17

1 Like

People don’t throw their poop on the streets, so it’s very clearly not inspired by a medieval city.

Medieval aesthetics = medieval setting.

Finally you got it. It took you quite a while.

Maybe we both did!

That’s literally what I’ve been saying from the beginning, yes.

And that’s what we’re disagreeing on: Stormwind has fantasy medieval aesthetics. It looks medieval in the fantasy way that people portray that. It’s not a medieval setting.

Except, you know, that it is. People not throwing their stool on the streets is because this is a videogame and no one wants to see that.

Personally, and this is specuation, I believe that remark to be another great point for the plot to evolve.

If an incident like defending ThunderBluff were to take place for example, Sylvannas could use it to discredit Anduin as, not all of the Alliance might be behind helping the Horde

And maybe we’ll see some Alliance internal conflict to make you less boring

Go on, big boy. Finish your sentence.

Not all of the Alliance being behind Anduin doesn’t mean they’d start listening to what Sylvanas has to say…

Also there’s magic, no serfdom and not much is seen in the ways of it being a feudal system, so I fail to see what makes you defend it as a medieval setting. But anyway, happy to agree to disagree on this one.

And where did I write exactly that they would hear what Sylvannas has to say? Get ur sht together woman

The fact that it very clearly is a medieval setting with knights, gothic churches, stone walls, warrior kings, peasants, fear of things like witches, etc.

And where did I write exactly that they would hear what Sylvannas has to say? Get ur sht together woman

Aside from the fact that you’re reported for that sexist comment, you said Sylvanas would try to discredit Anduin. She would do that with…

Sexist? For saying Woman? As per ur avatar? Did all this “Did u assume my gender?” Thing reach EU already…?

Yes cause an Alliance leader defending ThunderBluff maybe doesnt show that he has the Alliances best intersts in mind as some , Tyrande included would rather see it burn? Yeah thats how