More hints that the Shadowlands leak may be truer

… Fear of witches? In Stormwind? The place that has a District dedicated to wizardry and has children learning magic? Also Stormwind’s knights are not like actual medieval knights, stone walls do not a medieval city make, peasants in WoW are not serfs as they’re shown as owning their farms, etc.

Again, yes, it looks fantasy medieval.

You said Sylvanas would do that, explain how.

… Fear of witches? In Stormwind?

Yes, in Stormwind, the place where warlocks have to hide in the catacombs and death knights are treated with uttermost contempt by the people.

Also Stormwind’s knights are not like actual medieval knights,

In times of war they are willing to pillage and raid settlements, seems pretty medieval to me.

stone walls do not a medieval city make

Yeah right, because stone walls that are very cleraly built in the generic medieval castle architecture are totally inspied by roman stone walls instead.

peasants in WoW are not serfs as they’re shown as owning their farms, etc.

Except for the ones in Westfall, obviously.

Again, yes, it looks fantasy medieval.

And it is fantasy medieval.

1 Like

Difference being that warlocks and witches are real in this universe, but yeah, Varian Wrynn employed them in his army, the rest don’t work as the same scare of witchcraft from the real Middle Ages based on the difference that witchcraft isn’t real in our world. It doesn’t help that warlocks employ demons and that they’re not by default looking for their kingdom’s best interest.

Pillaging isn’t quite exclusively a medieval thing, I meant it more as the concept of knights being vassals to a lord. Stormwind Knights are professional, specialized units of the regular army.

The people of Westfall had to defend themselves with a Peoples’ Militia, so if they were a fiefdom at some point that’s really no longer the case, also the remaining farmers there refer to their farms as their farms, and talk about using their own money to protect themselves.

Ultimately we agree on most things from different ends, I think we just have a difference in how we use the terminology, so we’re just going to go in circles on this one.

Yeah, there really is no need for this. Stormwind is a medieval setting and 99% of the people will agree with you. The 1% would just agree to disagree because they love arguing semantics.

In the case we do get to go to the shadowlands, i’m sure sylvanas and voljin will play a big role there. If sylvanas is there then we better get to see Garithos as a spirit as well. I would love to see how he reacts after what sylvanas did and learning she even became the leader of the horde

The Shadowlands is gonna be a huge mess with Garrosh,Cairne,Kael,Vashj,Varian,Arthas,Garithos,and Vol’jin in one place…my god I can’t wrap my head around this leak, the community is gonna go crazy !

1 Like

Remember when Warhammer fans loved Age of Sigmar? Because if this is real (and I really hope it isn’t) we’ll get to have an Age of Sigmar of our own!

1 Like

Actually it would be funny if they all sat around one table and were like “ya you know what guys… after we died we all realized the bullsh** we did when we were alive. Seriously even old Garrosh over hear started a shadowy-peacebloom farm after his death. Such a chill now that dude”

#carebearexpansion xD and then #tentacleexpansion
All at the same moment!

But ya bringing back “all” who died would be as bad as the entire alternate univers/timeline bullcrap.
The only good moment about the leaks storyline will be when Sylvanas meets a “redeemed” Arthas in the shadowlands and will have to be nice because she is the neutral addon NPC following in the steps of Khadgar and Magni xD

1 Like

We got 2 Pacs Khadgar and Velen, plus those super ALLIANCE heroes at the Vindicaar. 1 Xpac Magni. Tirion and Darion in wotlk. It is time to return the favor to the Alliance and force them to follow orders from Sylvanas next Addon. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.