More nonsense from developers

The forsaken have done far worse then anything the crusade has done.

Remind yourself of undercity and what was going on in that kip.

1 Like

I’m fully aware of the blight testing the forsaken did on the locals of the undercity that didn’t turn, and who refused to leave their families land.

But the seer scale is like night and day, even if I disregarded the crusade start hunting before the start of any testing was done, we’re talking the genocide (in some cases) of horde races compared to chemical testing on local humans by a single race, that can barely amount to a single town.

I’d also say that the acts done on forsaken by the Crusade being better than what the forsaken have done to the living is subjective. The crusade have burned forsaken “alive”, skinned them “alive” and hung them from their ankles. In my opinion this worse than anything the forsaken has done.

3 Likes

“I’m fully aware of the blight testing the forsaken did on the locals of the undercity that didn’t turn, and who refused to leave their families land.”

Locals who didn’t leave there land? of undercity? they were captives from anywhere the forsaken could get there hands on, besides the horrors of been tested on The forsaken also needed a steady supply of fresh body parts for abominations besides anything else they could think of.

The captives are literally watching in full view of the faith what awaits them.

And if that wasn’t enough the forsaken went far deeper as shown elsewhere within undercity examples such as

• Living forced to fight each other to the death
  • Theresa - a woman turned slave who had parts of her brain removed.

And it wasn’t human only - anything living - even horde races were not safe as shown with “Thersa Windsong”

And yes the forsaken did hunt the living day and night tirisfal glades we are shown examples of this back in cata were living Tirisfal famers are actually still around with from their own npc text just wanted to be left alone

“No, no, no… you took my family, but you won’t take my land!
Why won’t you leave us alone?”

" years of living next to the undead, including occasional raids coming from Brill, have probably made them as paranoid as the Scarlet forces protecting them."

Again hard to imagen the horror of living in such an area where you may be dragged out for who knows what by the forsaken.

And then you speak of what the crusade did to the forsaken no wonder!
They have proven to be worst then the scourge.
With the Scourge at least they have the excuse of no free will most noting but mindless monsters but the forsaken do not have this excuse they have committed far worse deeds and with there own free will there is no line they will not cross.

And that’s what makes them cool as they have always been sorta there own faction.

There won’t be wars if everyone is an undead subservient to the One True ruler. In this, Sylvanas’ supporters are correct. It’s also what the lich king had in mind. Telling.

It’s technically true that sticking with Sylvanas’ ruthless war of extermination would lead to Alliance extinction and a peaceful Horde future. The question is whether the Horde actually wants to loosen all restraints, moral considerations, kill all the Blues and be done with it.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.