More punishment for M+ leavers and key wreckers

You do realise that information without context is useless right?
What if people agreed to leave a key to try a lower version?
What if people leave after another person leaves?

Blizzard can’t track this through the group finder.

u right but even so will end up dc players and players dont want to play u leave key level down

i feel like if player reward more whit more gear u need speak greed make wort there while

I won’t take that risk

:man_shrugging:

For people dont need to learn the duengons, learn affixes etc they can go between +0 to +7. For +10 keys and above players should know everything about that duengon

treu but players cen also fake buy there score so how cen know for sure theny know tack ?:thinking:

2 Likes

This morning 5 mythic dungeons, 5 leavers. All the time I have to play today in the garbage. And I use RIO. For this, I dont use my stones when pugging. People cant play together and there is a lot of bad players that only want an easy run or they feel ythey are too pros for dying sometimes.

Blizzard wont do nothing becasue the more time you spend in unfinished runs, the more money they earn.

You wouldn’t take THAT risk but you’re willing to take the risk of pugging?

Not really. Not being able to see how many keys someone left is part of why my answer is ‘not really’.

I’ve pugged Shrine 14, Shrine 16, KR 16 and Siege 15 today… finished all in time.

15 are ez 16 till 20 u fine but moment too many boost mean too many not fun boost ruin u key

Yeah, I’m pritty sure we’r on the same side regarding this matter.

I thought it would be less steeper of a learning slope to being able to choose if u want this timer on or off. But i surely admit that i might be wrong on that one.

Like u said, I aswell dont want M+ pushing becoming this mythical thing that only the elite players do. Not at all.

But we must all admit aswell that the playerbase is gradually getting older, for example i’m 33 and i dont have the time that I used to have to play WoW and push content

I’m pritty happy with my pug +13’s and 11’s or whatever, but as i just returned to the game this xpac after 10 years away, i still have some work to do in building up my social network and i just want to emphasize the fact that everything is a learning process and nobody is born an elitist be it in an mmo like WoW or just simply in life :slight_smile:

cheers for your response Maliky, it’s very much appreciated. Take care and best of luck to you and yours :slight_smile:

Agreed, as for me, i’m 30 at this point, and yes, i understand that time isn’t as plenty as it was 15 years ago. But to be fair, i also think it’s already here the myths start, about it being super time consuming to push content.

Personally, when i log on, i’m usually in my group within minutes of loggin on, and we’re at the dungeon after 5min or so, 30-40 min to do the dungeon. Mind you, we usually do a few dungeons/night, but i think, even most adults have a few hours for them self in the evening.

It’s not so much about being in game for 8 hour strecthes all the time, but more about using the time you do have, to do something meaningful.

YIKES! welcome back, and it seems noone has told you the new forum rules. If you in any way disagree with me, you’re meant to insult me, not be Shudder nice about it …

Ah well, kidding aside.
Yes, seems we want the same thing, just different ways going about it. Still say my idea is best tho :stuck_out_tongue:

This so much, we all started at the bottom, i still remember my first ever char (Rogue ofc) and being pissed why i didn’t get energy back from the mana potions. Cause you know… My mate used them = Could use more abilities so clearly it should work the same for me… right ? shouldn’t matter he was a mage.

1 Like

stop leave keys pls unfair key holder if u dont finish dungen unless agreed to boss not going to dead waste time oter wise unfair

I find those who leaves keys realy silly people, considering it aint even your key, it doesnt matter to you at all if the key gets depleated, though at the end there is still loot to get, that due to one lever all the others wont get a chance to eighter.

personaly I would suggest that if someone leaves a key before atleast 3 full wipes, they would be locked out from that dungeon for the rest of the week, they can still do that dungeon, but that dungeon will not contribute towards, weekly chest and you can not get any loot from it.
I would also put in a system where the key holder can if someone leaves the group concede the instance, and if done so they key will not be depleted, though this can only be done if someone leaves the group or gets kicked from the group.

Can the same punishment be applied to someone who wipes the group 3 times? :slight_smile:

I find all these discussions kinda silly “Let’s punish the leavers” but what about the people that causes said person to leave by running in circles and somehow managing to pull the whole dungeon on repeat. That person is just to get a clap on the back with a well done mate, here’s a piece of loot, totally deserved.

depends if done buy purpose and done repeatedly, then yes you can report this person for griefing, and that can lead to a ban.

Whats up with every gnome mages avatar getting blocked like that :hushed:

So let me get this straight, if i leave a key for any reason, i should be banned or get a lockout of some kind, but if you’re wasting my time and simply wanting a free boost, i have to report it to blizzard as griefing and hope they do something? Doesn’t sound fair does it?

You can check every single duengon, and how many times they have completed it in time at the rio page. If they feks only have completed every duengon at lvl 10 only once, or item level on the other players they played with is much higher it is obveious that the player was boosted.

However if you feks see that a player has alot of runs in that duengon you are searching players for, he got experience in that duengon. Maybe he has like 7 wm runs, and highest completed in time is a 12.

ofc but hard spot take time dig up history get good view players