Most fun class tier list hardcore classic wow

1 Like

Can’t you people write?

4 Likes

You can defo click on the video ! :smiley:

No. Won’t No views to screamers from me. If you cannot write, a list … how long? Most 10 lines long, well – sad story.

3 Likes

I have started to hate all these videos, in every single game, when the person who does a video, could tell the point in less than 10 seconds, but they make long video.

Or list like Thalissa said.

3 Likes

Uhm why? Is linking a streamer the best you can do? Don’t you have an opinion?

2 Likes

In occurance, I am the one that made the video. But okay lmao

Posting this to gain views isn’t much better :wink:

Just write what you want to say. It could be done in 10 lines.

3 Likes

Oh, just trying to get views. If you made video, you can tell contents in words too.

Holy yikes the “Uhmm Achually”-nerdery of you people…If you don’t want to watch it, then don’t…

The thing here is most people fell for the clickbait and was offered an unwanted video instead of list. And its for his personal gains to get more views.

2 Likes

Fun is subjective and I’m not watching a 17 minute video to tell me what’s fun for you just to boost your views.

For anyone interested, these are his choices.

Anyone who puts Shaman on the second tier doesn’t deserve to have their video watched. They don’t even rank by role.

3 Likes

???!!! Priest is S tier

S TIER FOR MY PRIEST

S TIER

Spoiler alert: every class revolves around 3 skills in between autoattacks. And yes, I regard pressing one skill continuously (frostbolt etc) as autoattack.

If you play PVE YES

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.