Most fun Tank?

Kek.

Blood Death Knight is nice indeed.
If you manage to get timing, CDs and know mechanics you’re fine for most dungeons (unless you’re trying to do extremely high content, although best DKs manage to get to those levels as well).

Fun is subjective, depends on your playstyle to be honest.
As far as Shadowlands Beta goes Paladin seems strong but it’s hard to give a place to best Tank at the moment.

I’d suggest trying Class trial or level some Tanks to max level, you cannot feel your rotation properly until you get to a point in my opinion, that being M+ or Raiding.

My personal favorite is Blood DK (I’m bias tho).
Paladin is fun, Warrior too. Never played Bear and I don’t get BM Monk.

3 Likes

You haven’t even done any dungeons pepegalul.

3 Likes

Blood DK is objectively the most fun tank

2 Likes

Since im intrested in the DK and you seem quite exp with it, what is the fun traits you find about them?

Tried bdk, protwarr and bmmonk and most fun is imo monk. I like bdk theme but Bdks have like 3 abilities to press.

We really don’t care about your experiences in the wailing caverns.

11 Likes

Yeah monk is pretty simple. Only downside is you feel a lot more reliant on your healer to not be bad.

OOf Browa, let that boi release spirit he dead.

2 Likes

No wonder you’re horde being that savage.

1 Like

Yeah is simple but you have something to do 24/7 as bdk you waiting for death strike all the time :slight_smile: Its more reliant on healer ofc but their spec mechanic making healing easier without huuge spikes of dmg.

For me it’s BRM or BDK, mostly because of the cool utility they have.

But who is holding 1st place with transmog options hmm

that would be me

1 Like

No? You gotta build up RP. and if you’re not doing that you can still dps.

Monks are the ones who are legitimately advised to stand still sometimes.

blood dk female blood elf with red bikini set

3 Likes

one question

why are paladins so full of themself they all have a Tirion atetude belives they gods then they die to a random demon just like Tirion did :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Link please?

DH, Brewmaster (Leather = best mogs)

ya bruw u be pimpin

1 Like

Im missing belt with cute heart