Most played classes

As classic realm info went down and has been down for a good few days now I’d like to ask you people

What are the most played classes currently and the most you see?
Personally mages and warriors obviously with huntards as a 3rd which I find weird… I see awfully few rogues

Undead male

2 Likes

Usually

Warriors and Mages are top. Followed by Rogues. Shaman and druid at bottom iirc.

2 Likes

You don’t see them because they’re in stealth, duh.

9 Likes

There are statistics on this from Classic already. The answer is that Mage and Warrior are clearly the most popular with Warrior slightly ahead. The rest of the classes are really close except for Hunter being more popular on Alliance and Druid in general being easily the least played.

Hard to believe tbh, I mean im honestly getting sick of seeing blue xD

Mage, warrior, rogue/hunter/warlock/priest (Quite tied), shaman/paladin and at last spot is druid.
On that order at lvl 60.
During leveling more warriors since they are slower than mages, unless doing cleave. (Which 80-90% of warriors at 60 did)

You see less hunters and rogues on groups because most solo and cleaves won’t accept them.

Realm type makes difference also. A lot less rogues on pve realms for obvious reason.

1 Like

Warrior Mage Shaman
Priest Warlock
Hunter Rogue
Druid
Something like that. There are way more shamans than I expected. I’ve done every dungeon up to ST 1-2 times and had an enhancement shammy in every group except one

Undead mage
Human mage
Troll mage
Gnome mage

2 Likes

Druid always last but that’s ok, no gear competition! :smile:

Rogues will still ninja your loot.
Beware! :wink:

Mage, warrior and priest.

Hunters as nr. 4 I guess.

Warriors & mages are the most played.

Druids and warlocks are the least played.

The most requested for classes on the guild recruitment forum are: Paladins, Shamans, Priests and Warlocks (A).

Healer. There are way too many.

Mage
Warrior
Priest
Hunter
Warlock
Shaman
Rogue
Paladin
Druid

Mage
Warrior
Rogue
Warlock
Hunter
Priest
Druid
Paladin
Shaman

in my eyes.

I see what you did there :wink:

As feral, your gear competition is from every physical class in the game due to how good pre-raid leather gear is. As balance/resto, your competition is all the clothies.

Literally the only place where you’ll see low competition is your tier sets, which suck.

This is on horde side and only how i experienced it so far on earthshaker. I play elemental since lvl 40
Mage
Warrior
Shaman (surprisingly many, almost all enhance)
Rogue
Priest
Hunter
Warlock
Druid

Quite large variation on different servers/factions.