Mount Up for the Outland Cup!

Please rethink the timers in Auchindoun Sweep course.

1 Like

what a nightmare :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe in your parks!LOL
Ive just finished my own achievement which was ‘get through all the races without retaking any…on any level!’

I am very proud of my bronze participation badges!! :rofl:

I read about that later, in this thread and did try for my last two race locations. It’s a curse and a blessing, you can’t see obstacles as clearly but it makes the next ring very clear in comparison to normal.

Also only had to go and do it on Puny and managed to buy all the things. I just took a well deserved break after enduring all the races. Felt as sick as a dog at that point :rofl:

People are loving having the Dragon Riding everywhere now. I see people shooting off at great speed. Is nice.

Races were pretty easy, almost 1 shotted all. Dragon isles challenge races had minor challenge they were closer to decent

Ah sounds horrible. But at least you seem to keep positive as much as possible towards it.

Did about 1/3rd yesterday. Seemed easy but fair enough.

Does anyone have a way to get rid of that stupid dragonracing music so I can listen to the very nostalgic zone music? Without it involving me going to YouTube or EpicMusicPlayer and muting the in-game music?

That’s the only one I’m missing. The advanced and reverse feel so slow to do on gold. It’s very horizontal most of the time.

:dracthyr_love_animated:

I think it’s a great feature, for everyone else. As long as Blizz leave me the alternative slow flapping or let me ride as a whelp I’m good.

1 Like

Is that a challenge against other players? Because I suck in dragonriding.

No just finish all 3 race modes in gold for the achiev, for the transmog as explained higher you don’t need gold for all.

I had no trouble to finish all of them in gold for this cup, the difficulty is not really there & the tracks are quite boring.

1 Like

No. I don’t need that much stress in my life.
I spent last hours getting stuck in thorns.
Screw the achievement.

Ah yes, Razorfen 2.0.

1 Like

I had more trouble with Shattrah’s tunnel personally, but if you know the ascend trick there is no need to get stressed, just use it in the open spaces & you’ll time all with some margins.

Most Terokkar races (and a lot of the ones in this event) feel like they were designed to be annoying. I’ve done them earlier this week, and what I particularly remember as annoying are the Shatteath race, thorn race, Auchindoun with 1 vigor in the middle and flying into domes in the Netherstorm.

Did it in 2 days, as usual spending almost half the time on 2 specific ones, namely Auchindoun and that stupid spiky one in Hellfire. Otherwise, great time, and it’s nice to be able to buy everything.

In fact I wonder what to do with the excess currency. No confirmation if they reset or not.

1 Like

In fact all races are not really interesting, the only one kind of fun was Tempest Keep but it’s not a challenge at all.

The rewards are also not good, a basic set recolor & random drake transmog is really a minimum effort.

Boring I can handle (I played the entirety of Shadowlands… condolences to me) what I can’t handle is annoyances such thorns, one leaf, branches, not using my chicken mount to “cheat a bit” using its electrospeed… those kind of things.

Auchindoun course at advanced and reversed needs 1 second add to timer.

1 Like

That was the biggest pain to get through. Definitely could’ve either had 1sec less or have one or two of those vigor orbs where it was the most horizontal.

All in all the cup wasn’t too bad but I would say less fun compared to the last two. All the races were pretty long.