Mount Up for the Outland Cup!

Problem with this one is that it wasnt even “hard”. I had many tries less than half a second overtime. You just had to play it again and again till you get a lucky run.

I had only 0.1 seconds overtime, took me so long and a couple of guides to get it done. And yeah as a route it wasn’t hard but sometimes you could just tell mid run that it wasn’t fast enough and just do it again.

is the dragon random customization not account wide? i could swear i bought it but i still can on alts :thinking:

They’re gonna add it as account wide later. There was a wowhead post about it https://www.wowhead.com/news/manuscript-of-endless-possibility-to-become-account-bound-toy-337244

1 Like

ok thx /10char

Got it done in a morning, it was really fun! I wish there were a lot more!

And the new recolor is spot on!

Auchindoun was one of the two tracks I found hard. The trick for me was learning not to race the dragon like it’s a real vehicle - the dragon can make very sharp turns, more like an og Tron lightcycle than an irl racing car. Ignore physics and make straight lines between ALL the circles.

1 Like

Achindoun coaster is broken AF, test these races before release

I don’t think they do reset, was tempted to take a couple of alts through to complete the quest so have a stash ready for the next one they organise :thinking:

That was way too easy…

It just took me many many tries to get all Skyward Ascents hit max speed (1400% and not like 1200%). It wasn’t even hard, but it would make a try 2 sec slower if you just missed one honestly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.