Mountcollectors assumed billionaires

i would consieder myself a collector i spose, but we obviously measure effort VERY differently :\ i would also propose that many collectors are unable/unwilling to do top tier arena or raiding, although some of those top players would also be collectors.

It’s not time consuming per se, after you set up tsm, but since we lost the mobile AH, it’s really viable only if you can be online on demand or be able to check the ah many many times each day.

While i do agree, mounts like the brutosaur or the 2m spider one exist purely to try to get some of the Legion gold out of the game. Which makes me kinda sad, since i didn’t play during legion.

Very well said.
I like to collect mounts and I accept that some of them are out of my reach. Not because the game doesn’t permit me, but because of my own limitations and restrictions.
I don’t care much for rated PvP and don’t feel like chasing down Gladiator Mounts - So I won’t be able to get those. And that is completely fine.

If your goal is to collect everything, then you also need to be prepared to do evertything. I’m not, so I don’t get everything either. I’ve accepted that.

2 Likes

I hate it that the only true way to make money in this game is auction house. I detest it. Loathe it. I hate undercutting people to make mine appear on top, I hate the principle of deposits and fees. I am the opposite of a business person. WoW token you have to be a “billionaire” in real life and well considering im not a business person I am not that either.

I don’t know why it is so difficult to implement raw gold farming that is not bottable and is comparable to the money flippers make. Why am I forced to flip AH, checking price lists, fluctuation graphs. It’s like I am back at school. I want to go out into the world and kill stuff not travel the same 3 metres to and from mail box.

2 Likes

A good solution could simply be raise massively the gold reward from killing bosses in raid. Weekly capped and controllable, and not that punitive for people with limited time to farm of play the AH.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.