Multiboxing, Cheating or not?

Making a macro with a pause in it is automation and against Blizzards rules.

So are blizzard macro’s.

Ohhhh it’s on!
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Triggertime

Blizzards do not have a pause. You don’t seem very knowledgeable about them.

[quote=“Dottie-thunderhorn, post:64, topic:66557”]
not have a pause. You don’t seem very knowledgeable about them
[/quote]Still automation, as you have said.

How is it automation? please be specific and give an example.

Allright? So you’re saying you cant chain two spells after another? :smiley:

Only using /castsequence which makes each keypress move once along the sequence, that’s not “chaining” them.

The only way it can be done is if the spells are not on the global cooldown, and there aren’t many of them.

The Global cooldown stops any chain in it’s tracks.

A bot requires no interaction from the player sat at the computer, they can even be away doing something else. It performs all the actions for the player.

Multiboxing requires a programme that replicates the keystrokes the user makes to the other sessions. The multiboxer is in control. That is the difference. I know it’s hard for some to understand but that is the distinction.

Regardless of my personal opinion on multiboxing, it is not botting and is not against the terms of service. Multiboxers wont get any support with multi boxing from Blizzard they have to go to 3rd party sites for that when things stop working for them.

Tell that to a streamer who is multiboxing on 40(!!!) accounts… lol

Tell him it’s allowed? or what is the point you’re trying to make?

Multiboxing does not change whether it’s 2 accounts or 40 accounts. It is not against the rules.

I would not be sorry if they changed the rules, I don’t think it’s very fair to multibox.

It’s cheating. The only reason why Blizzard are not banning these people is because they pay extra. I wouldn’t be surprised if actual hackers stop getting banned because Blizzard will lose money.

I can give you a scenario right now. If people were able to login (somehow) through the same account multiple times on multiple characters and multibox that way they will get 10000000000000000000000000% banned. The only reason they are allowed to do this sh!t is for the extra money that goes in Blizzard’s pocket.

It’s like paying a police officer to close their eyes on going too fast with your car. It’s absolutely the same thing.

of course its cheating but actiblizz wont ban it because it helps fake player numbers.
Nothing you can do but keep reporting it (you never know, the scumbag might be cheating as well as ‘legally’ multiscumming) and let actiblizz see if they are or not.

1 Like

You see, I dont care if its not cheating according to the rules. The fact is, where is the balance with a NORMALL player vs such guy, who has 40 alts, all apparantly 120, multiboxes them all, gets all anchor weed, somehow, is able to buy dozens of wow tokens a day?

I mean, you said it yourself. “I dont think its very fair to multibox”

ZSo why does blizzard allow this junky behaviour? The guy with 40 accounts gets tokens a day, doesnt play the game and his whole computer is struggling to get more then 10 frames.

Because the dude gives em 40 mont hs of subscriptions a month?

Thats even worse then this whole addon garbage you keep hearing. “Oh my ggawd ClassicLFG takes away social aspect of sitting in town asking 2 hours for LFM or LFGG - — Yeah, your not allowed in cause you dont have a certain item, bla bla”

Why blizzard takes actions against ‘addons’ like that but not against guys who clearly are getting unfair advantages? The guy can buy zone drops from m EP for instance. That shouldnt be rewarded.

I don’t make the rules, I just stick to them. I’m no fan of multiboxing.

The ability to multi herb/mine nodes didn’t exist when multi boxing was first used in the game. I don’t think they have really sat down to review the impact of those who strip herb/mine zones and sell everything on the AH, how it affects the market price etc.

I’ve never seen someone multibox to the extent they had 40 on the go but the point remains the same.

It was streamed today.

This should never ever be allowed.,

1 Like

and that is what i see as cheating , there are 2 partys benefitting from it and thats the multiboxer and activision, however there are tons of ppl anoyed by it and struggle to get enough herbs to make a few flasks for raidnight. the only way they can get the herbs is to buy them from AH for retarded high prizes. imo activision should forbid multiboxing, but i dont see it happen, why would they give up free money!!

It’s not you who define what’s cheating or not, it’s bliz, and it’s not against the rules, so no cheat. Simple as that.

That says, this multi-tap node system is garbage. Just get rid of it.

Its cheating but can’t do nothing about it because creed > fair play.