Multiple realms appear offline

why the hell is outland offline???

it is NOT in the list for maintanence, you jokers blizzard bunch of clowns

7 Likes

Shows Silvermoon is down for me, too. It’s not actually down, though, because I’ve got friends online playing on it. I just can’t login.

3 Likes

jokers mate, we pay for this rubbish, total clowns they are

Runetotem is also offline, but not on the list for maintenance.

3 Likes

Darkspear is also offline

1 Like

what a joke of a company, we are paying for this crap, absolute disgrace

Wow you must have a sad life outside of wow to have so much hate for a server being offline. Go play tetris mate.

2 Likes

I want to die

3 Likes

Arathor also offline

This is so bizarre. Did they just post an incomplete list or what’s the deal?

more than likely, they are not capable of posting a correct list of servers going down, this is blizz we are talking about. Not like we pay to play this or anything

1 Like

People that were on outland before shutdown are still on playing with no problem so it must be a list problem. They are just not letting us enter

1 Like

I checked the list and here are the realms that aren’t listed for maintenance but are offline as of right now:

Kilrogg, Arathor, Hellfire, Kazzak, Nagrand, Outland, Runetotem, Silvermoon, Stormscale

Either they were supposed to be listed for maintenance or someone at Blizzard pulled the plug on more servers than they were supposed to.

6 Likes

Nagrand is marked as offline but we’re still in game playing on it so I have no idea what is going on.

1 Like

We can safely assume they’re gonna ignore this until tomorrow lads, so you might as well turn in

1 Like

Storm their twitter?

1 Like

I’m on Argent Dawn and I can see some people on Silvermoon listed in Premade Groups. I asked one of them how the hell he was playing when his realm is offline, and he said he had no idea.

The plot thickens.

I’m currently online on Silvermoon. When I log out and check the realm list, it says it’s offline, so it must be a bug. My husband just logged out and switched to another server. He wanted to log back in on Silvermoon but he couldn’t get back.

1 Like

was just watching a live twitch streamer, he logged out of outland it said it was offline, he clicked cancel on realms then somehow he was logged back into outland even though its offline

A lot of my friends are currently online on Hellfire, Silvermoon and some others, but all the realms mentioned above apear offline for me as well. Needless to say I can’t log in myself - did blizzard mess with login servers again, that is waaaay more realms then they listed for the mergers etc to be offline today ?? Could we have a blue post about this please!

1 Like