Murloc mog gone from tab?

These Items have now reappeared in the transmog list.

Not before I had applied a different look, though.

A transmog that can’t be relied on to remain is a waste of money.

2 Likes

@tyrskorn I bought these items from shop :Celestial Observer Ensemble ,Sprite Darter Wings ,Crown of Eternal Winter,Jewel of the Firelord and i got bunch of murlocs : Baby Murloc Statch-Shells.

And as of right now ALL OF THEM ARE GONE MISSINGG NOT EXISTING in my apperances tab and when i had them used as transmog my transmog disappeared.

I have restart wow,battlenet,turned on and off addons, scan and reparit wow and THEY ARE STILL misssing again for some reason.

And this is literally happening to me since start of Shadowlands no fun.

1 Like

YOU CLOWNS IN LAST 24 HOURS My Transmog disappeared 2 times already payed like 1400 gold for it already.

I know you are aware and working on it but its getting tiresome paying for the same mog repeatedly :frowning:

Logged onto today to see it gone again i have had enough 7 times total now sick and tired of this do you want anothet unsub and refund request its getting tiresome.

Yeah its disappeared from mine today too.

2 Likes

Again today this is driving me bonkers please sort it out.

How do i go about a refund for a person gifting me this as the mog doesnt work and i feel sorry for them buying it for me its happened again today.

1 Like

Same issues… I wasted quite a few gold changing it back without even noticing it. What is this?

1 Like

Also have the same issues with the shop tmog sets and Blizzcon yeti set but surprisingly Vestments of the Eternal Traveler set is still there.

1 Like

My murloc cloak are gone from transmog now also, i had mogged my cloak with the murloc and now when i log in it has been unmogged and is nowhere to be found