Murloc mog gone from tab?

I got gifted the murloc mog which i used last night but has now gone ? from my char and tabs.

4 Likes

Probably like other store mog appearing and disappearing inconsistently. You can bug report ingame. Maybe it’ll be fixed one day.

1 Like

True but its actually removed the mog off about 5 of my chars :frowning:

1 Like

Annoying, but there is no known solution afaik.

2 Likes

Chronormi is probably right, it sounds like the same bug we’ve been getting with store/reward mogs for some time.

2 Likes

That is one problem, another is that whoever gifted it could have done a chargeback or their payment failed somehow.

1 Like

Hey there Daestra,

So we’ve had a few other reports of this, though most seem to be related to slowness with the first delivery or a bit of confusion about where to find it. We have a support article for this here:

Given that you had and applied it already, it sounds more like the issue linked by Punyelf though, in which case you should see it again after some time and relogging.

Will definitely be keeping an eye out for more reports though and if we find some other issue with this, we’ll be sure to update the article linked above!

1 Like

Thank you very much for answer :slight_smile:

Just to note: I just observed the same problem: Murloc Transmogs worked fine yesterday, but are gone today.

2 Likes

Yeah mine keep getting removed and my transmog resets, worth the 20…thx can’t even use it :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Blizzard gifted it to all 6 month subs

1 Like

Mine is gone too.
Had to reboot and when i came back it was no longer my back item. And not to be found in Cloak appearance tab either

1 Like

You realise I am talking about the payment not the transmog?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply but unfortunately it doesn’t cover the issue if we qualified for the baby murlocs, still qualify for them, and put them on several characters only to see them suddenly disappear from both our character and the transmog menu

edit: started the game just now and logged in and the baby murloc satch-shells are back and it would be neat if they stayed

1 Like

I’m tired of this tbh. This issue exists like forever with all Cosmetic items. Well, I understand when you buy stuff via Credit Card or smth, and transaction not verified for first days. But when you have bought it via token and it still disappears…
I can find all shop mogs in-game, however, on Char selection I see mogged items. While in-game char “naked”, I can reapply mog, yep, it’s not so costy, but spending 500g each login, kinda meh.

2 Likes

I just logged in and the Celestial Observer transmog was gone on my character, too.

Neither the Celestial Observer transmog nor the Murloc Shells are in my transmog list, and the Sprite Darter transmog is gone, too.

The Celestial Steed which I bought as part of the package with the transmog is still there and rideable.

2 Likes

got the exact same issue as cigfran my transmog has gone too

2 Likes

I’ve just noticed that my baby murlocs transmogs gone from my collection, does anyone else has also this problem?

1 Like

Yea quite a few people do:

Edit: Threads were merged.

1 Like

Thank you, that comforts me a little :slight_smile:

1 Like