MW Monk High Mythic+ Keys Problem

I’ve been playing MW Monk since season 2 of BFA. For me mythic+ is getting worse day by day. What I complain about here is not about not getting invited to M+ or having low healing capacity, but rather problems with MW Monk’s skill design.

At high keys, Cocoon is the worst healer defense of all healer specs. 300K of damage is eaten in 1 second, whereas damage reduction skills (like Iron Bark) millions of damage reduction in the totel.

Except for Cocoon, there are no instant abilities that can directly fill people’s hp. However, holy priests have three of them (Power Word: Life, Power Word: Serenity, Holy Word: Sanctify). One second means everything in high keys.

You are not considered a proactive healer like a discipline priest and a resto druid. However, if you have to take precautions, you will spend a high amount of mana due to envoloping mist spam.

Here is some result. I cannot add raiderio ss but i can write.

• Dragonflight season 2, For healer specs in M+ Level 20 and up;

Paladin 12%, Disc 11.5%, Holy Pri 13.2%, Shaman 24.8%, Monk 4.3%, Druid 19.8%, Evoker 14.3%

-Dragonflight season 1, For healer specs in M+ Level 25 and up;

Paladin 7.2%, Disc 9.2%, Holy Pri 5.1%, Shaman 26.1%, Monk 2.8%, Druid 28.3%, Evoker 21.2%

-Shadowlands season 4, For healer specs in M+ Level 25 and up;

Paladin 4.5%, Disc 1.4%, Holy Pri 52.5%, Shaman 26.1%, Monk 2.1%, Druid 12.2% (It is the only season since Shadowlands where Mw Monk isn’t the last.)

-Shadowlands season 1, For healer specs in M+ Level 15 and up;

Paladin 21.4%, Disc 11.4%, Holy Pri 12.2%, Shaman 28.0%, Monk 5.8%, Druid 21.2%

It’s continue in the same way for MW Monk. I have no problem with MW Monk being the worst. I just want skill design suitable for M+.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.