MW Monk - In ARENA

There is no end of story LOL

Top players PvP and guess what…PVE too going for Rdruid, because there is a reason for this!! haha xD But hey… A person that cant read cocoons tooltip and understand that it actually boosts ONLY the HoT’s and not raw healing could not get this right? :stuck_out_tongue:

I do not care about MW inside arenas
i do not care about rating
i do not care about pvp at all!!!

But i do care about making a great laugh with nonsense!!!

Its not think before you type, you have the strongest melee spec right in your hands and you refuse to use it just because youre either bored to learn it OR you dont like it. That is your problem.

Imagine the thread was intially about mister Shaman giving z well detailed post which was actually above this forum’s standards and the Monk saying, let me quote, “idk much about pvp I was just looking around” and now he tries to teach us about the state of classes in pvp and the meaning of rating. Fun.

Well i have red his statistics little snowflake, that yourself firstly wondered wth hes talking about. But i guess i triggered you somewhere else on the forum and you remember it :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t refuse, I play all specs. I actuall have several rogues. Rogue isn’t the strongest melee though. All tournament players agree to say that UH, DH, WW are better than rogue currently. Go listen to them :slight_smile:

That’s not true top M+ players go for R Druid but not in raids

https :// www. warcraftlogs. com/ zone/rankings / 21#metric=hps&class=Healers&boss=-1

Make some research before you post xD What a clown seriously xD

I actually dont know you but tend to react badly to stupidity. I’m allergic you see.

Salty salty little rog!!!
Do something about youself then since i said exactly the same thing as you did lol

While you are no doubt writing a senseless wall of text let me ask a question to which you’ll give a clear answer.

Have you played PvP this Season and the last, in which brackets and up to what rating ?

https :// check-pvp. fr/ database/ character/ ?r=eu&q=Rondakungfu-Stormscale

1/5 stats xD in 3s

I know of this I just want him to answer. The question was simple but he types a lot too much.

Now you trying to “pro” me about pve that i actually play and you have 0 idea of? lol
Still, what a clown like you dont know is mistweavers besides a high aoe healing output bring 0 utility to a raid, thats why many reroll druid for jaina.

https:// www .warcraftlogs . com/zone/rankings/21#metric=hps&class=Healers

Take alook on what a clueless clown is

NOT AT ALL but that does not stop me from making you nerdrage like an angry kid and just because i simply said the same thing with you initially right? LoL

What do you try to prove that Glimmer of Light Holy Paladin and Disc are the best BoD specs?

90 people playing healers topping it
1 of them monk
19 druids

Yet monks are better in raids and im clueless right?

Now you start to be a pve pro too, now thats more tasty!

It’s not a huge deal to make great logs on farm runs. Check who was taken on progress and check perfs… In fact Method had only 1 Resto Druid leveled up for BoD world first xD

Now you even know how great logs are made on farm runs? lol

They used even 2 rdruuds on some fights, the same method healer in charge mentions it on a video they made and the actual best progress healer is shaman + priest + pala as they bring most in the table.

You cant even read tooltips, now im overconfident and start serious conversations with you :stuck_out_tongue:

You didn’t play then. Why come pollute an ARENA forum which featured a really nice second post ?
Why talk raid on a PvP Arena forum thread ?

Im not talking raid, im answering raid to that shaman that mentions it.

I know that i have hurt your feelings before with my shaman (nickolps) but i do know why you nerdrage like a kid now :wink:

Let’s just ignore this clown

1 Like