MW Monk - In ARENA

Would not agree less my friend but hey… We must understand all that the game has so many classes and specs that probably makes it nearly impossible to get them balanced and pretty even. I just play what i like/have fun the most with.

Others may choose the metaslave class, its all up to us honestly xD

Pure dps class, you want all your specs to be performing equally and being the classic melee king?

Too much.

Except it’s not Swiftment but Regrowth with Soul of the Forrest buff that you get after using Swiftmend. With Grove Tending trait you also get extra hot from Swiftmend so your Regrowth is even stronger. I have Druid and Monk and I know how both work. I still say that MW monk with proper gear, stats and healing rotation has way better burst healing. All you need to do is keep Renewing Mist, be sure that your statue is healing your target, apply Enveloping Mist -> pop Thunder Focus Tea and use 2x free Vivify on the target and it’s topped but as always 1550 exped player knows better.

People play for the specs, not for the classes. People playing ret want to be dps you can’t tell them ret is bad play healer.

Same for triple dps specs. People who want to play sub are basically forced to play smth theh don’t like if they want to be competitive as rogue. All specs in the game should be viable. There is no counter argument to this don’t even try.

You dont even know that cocoon boosts hots and you thought it boosts all healing and you have a monk? I think you never played it then or just random blablaing.

A double vivify will never able to burst it out, you need to have high mastery + enveloping mist + double vivify the target, youre talking nonsense again and that combo probably costs alot more mana that the druids combo.

My vivify can crit max 50k with a mastery+vers build on pve, now inside arenas crit is halved so. No chance because im 417 in that build im talking about

Please stop talking about things you have 0 idea for, you look silly again :wink:

I have higher rating as monk atm than you with 350 ilvl xD

Because i dont care about pvp, i did care once in WoD and got 1740 in 2 weeks, then i had to have RL + do a cutting edge for once to see how it is.
Therefore, you have 0 idea what you talk about and you got stuck 1k9?
PvPers claiming that rating is nothing.
I have 100x better on all others tho excluding pvp, just a tip.

But still, your 350 monk has same tooltips like mine. You should know what spells actually do before blablaing

1. WoD was 4 years ago.
  2. How am I stuck on 1900 cr when I have Duelist title form this season - I’m wearing full elite gear from previous season and I have Elite enchant on my weapon that you get for 2100 cr xD
  3. Stop clowning - the fact I said Cocoon Increases healing I didn’t mean all healing I hopped you’re not narrow-minded child that I have to tell every single detail too.
  4. Don’t lie - your highest exp on this character is 1651 cr in 2s and 1682 in 3s. You also have Shaman - Nickolps-Stormscale - that you were 1500 cr on. So where did you get that 1740 from?
  5. Stop making yourself look like idiot, please
2 Likes

You may think that its fair for you to whine about a single rog spec while there are specs like FrostDK that actually do nothing in all aspects of the game.

There are still 100x worst than what you describe, but i guess the king of melees has to be a king in all of his 3 specs right?

NickoLps-Defiasbrotherhood WoD character and as i recall was like that. Now run and check it out. This monk is not a WoD character and as i said i just bothered to do it only once.

Yes you said increases healing received, youre clueless and by claiming that was a typo you dont change it.

All i see now is 1k9, last season was last season as WoD was 5 years ago right? Makes sense even to a person that literally makes 0 sense like you.

The one that makes himself look bad all along is you, scroll up.

It’s dk:

Highest 2 man personal rating : 1672

Highest 3 man personal rating : 1691

Nope, fail again

Who cares, its 5 years ago.
DAMN, you got me here trying to put out myself as ‘pro’ by adding a fake 49+ rating to a char i played 5 years ago… Guilty

But a guy that doesnt even know what he speaks of, did a great research of uncovering the fraud i guess lol

Still i can read tooltips and i dont go around forums pro-ing everyone without even know what im talking about.

Don’t plunge yourself please :wink:

No more tooltip recreation madness and omg monk is the best thats why all play druid?

Those where the fun ones

Do you think you are reliable poster when you try to lie? xD Dude just go and grind your rating then come back and let’s talk. I played against 10x better MW Monks than you and I saw how are they healing. Normally I’d ignore you but your posts are hilarious and it’s so fun to see you trying so hard to make me look bad but sorry dude you need to get on my level first xD

1 Like

Well if you think that someone that already declared all along that doesnt play pvp tries to lie about a char that played 5 years ago and lie about 49+ rating that makes you highly dysfunctional id say. But im kinda sure that this is the only excuse you came out for yourself since you dont know about specs you talk about, you dont know about spells you talk about plus you make absolute 0 sense at all you talk about for EG Monk is the best, then posts statistics of most playing druud.

You can keep it up, its a race you aint gonna win.

BTW
I can help you clarifying the meaning of those tooltips you know…Im a nice person you know, i help others…

So if you don’t care about PvP and don’t play it why do you post here. You have literally 0 clue of the meta and how should your class be played in arena so why do you post here? How do you know how to heal in arena s MW Monk as you don’t play it in this season?

What’s your point? Is it bipolar disorder? Schizophrenia?

1 Like

My point all along is laughing with you, wasnt that clear all along?

Youre the guy saying monk is the best healer while post facts that majority plays a Rdruud, you dont know what tooltips say, you imagine things LOL

Meta is what your statistics reveal, if you insist on monk is the best you insist on making yourself look even worst lol

Thats my reason to post on this forum man, since there is no limitation by the game owner to actually have 2k XP before posting, ill be here making a laugh xD

The fact is that the best R Druid player in the world won all tournaments since he played 70% of his games as MW. Before when he played R Druid he lost all tournaments. End of story.

Or maybe this way. In your hands MW might look underpowered xD

Your comment is empty of sense. As a Rogue I’ll talk about Sub. I’ll let DK talk about Frost themselves, they know the issues better than me. I won’t pretend knowing better classes that I dont play or don’t main. Think before you type.